Girl on Girl

soccermom

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents please note that I fail to respond to Danny B's comments as he has already been branded a prick.

But Mr. ewerk. I am not an alter ego. Can a woman not appreciate that? Are you taking your repression out on me? ;)

Oh you'll have to explain what NSFW means?? sorry. Me no understandee

Edited by soccermom

Tip: If you want to get someone's attention, don't explain the cunning ruse in the same line.

Was just a comment luv, nothing meant by it. ;)

I gather it means not safe for work, me understandee now, doh!

I will investigate later :icon_lol:

First 10 seconds seemed not work safe by the way ;)

yep and the next 17 mins 58 seconds are also not work safe, all in the name of research

Could be SMO this, that's his favourite site, then there was the shit of him reckoning he knows her.

I'm not SMO.

If I was I'd be talking about how big his cock is, how everywoman is begging for him, how cheryl cole would be lucky to have him...blah, blah, blah, etc etc... No offence SMO, just yankin' ya crank :drinks:

I guess none of you guys are affiliated with any women who find this kind of thing a turn on.

Fantasies are healthy, and can really add steam in bed if you discuss them.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;):drinks:

Could be SMO this, that's his favourite site, then there was the shit of him reckoning he knows her.

I'm not SMO.

If I was I'd be talking about how big his cock is, how everywoman is begging for him, how cheryl cole would be lucky to have him...blah, blah, blah, etc etc... No offence SMO, just yankin' ya crank :drinks:

I guess none of you guys are affiliated with any women who find this kind of thing a turn on.

I find Jalfrezi has a similar effect

This is a football supporters forum footie mam, I very much doubt there is much steam going on in the first place.

This is a football supporters forum footie mam, I very much doubt there is much steam going on in the first place.

you speakee de englais?? ;)

I'm not SMO.

:drinks: Where do you get this patter? Your fella's FHM?

I'm not SMO.

:drinks: Where do you get this patter? Your fella's FHM?

Ha ha Na I write all my own stuff! Talented too....... :drinks: