NUSC

Johnc

Try reading all the other forums as well:

Posted by whitepointer on 04 Dec 2008 13:19 Complain | Prev | Next | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: Newcastle fans ready to support Ashley ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUSC has 180 members and even at their meetings people attending didn't hear any calls for this turnaround.......who the fu-ck do these people think they are saying they speak for the Newcastle fans

[iP address logged]

Never disagee with the Oracle (Chez Given ) or he might just slag you off ooooh!!!

It seems that there are more than just me who dare to disagree with NUSC and it's legions?? of members.

Edited by peasepud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUSC has 180 members and even at their meetings people attending didn't hear any calls for this turnaround.......who the fu-ck do these people think they are saying they speak for the Newcastle fans

[iP address logged]

Never disagee with the Oracle (Chez Given ) or he might just slag you off ooooh!!!

It seems that there are more than just me who dare to disagree with NUSC and it's legions?? of members.

And which meetings would these be John?

eh? name me the meetings, come on son, you can do it......

or rather you cant

oh and when you sign up on the other forums it might be a good idea to use a different email and IP ;)

[iP address logged]

or rather you cant

oh and when you sign up on the other forums it might be a good idea to use a different email and IP ;)

:icon_lol: I almost said I wonder if he posted this himself then C+P it here.

29 posts and counting he gets no better,

never disagree with JohnC or you might get internet stalked and threats from a midget 17yr old =D

of course there are more than just you who disagree with nusc and the statements, plenty on this board infact.

It's just they tend to talk more sense and not come across as a jumped up little cretin

Ant - small insignificant insect.

You just get funnier with every post - what a clown

Best stay in Ireland and make friends with the dog lover!!!

[iP address logged]

I think you'll find that's a quote from somebody else all knowing one lol

Never disagree with the NUSC lol

or rather you cant

Edited by Johnc

the dog lover doesn't live in Ireland, I never have liked Keane partly due to his utd links and then with the world cup fiasco

Ant.. short for Anthony

Also!

Short, what you are

short in stature

short in intelligence

short in well formed opinions

short of people giving a fuck ;)

LOL you certainly seem to maybe you're just a leprechaun, since you seem to tell everyone "6 ft 1in shaven head" LOL

[iP address logged]

I think you'll find that's a quote from somebody else all knowing one lol

Never disagree with the NUSC lol

or rather you cant

Why would I need to do that - have I disagreed with NUSC again - oooooh

What a bunch of self serving tools

Danny makes himself scarce and JohnC arrives.

I suppose the tit-head balance must be maintained.

You are all undoubtedly great adverts for the NUSC - remember we speak as one - no-one must disagree.

You are all undoubtedly great adverts for the NUSC - remember we speak as one - no-one must disagree.

Who said you can't disagree?

I'm not a member btw

*shakes head"

asks what bar ya drink in and appearance gets an answer than babbles on about it like it was a claim to fame..

shaved head = because i get a blonde afro if it isn't shaved

"seem to tell everyone" your the only one whose ever asked me to be fair, most people on here don't tend to be asking for mens apperances and where they go so they can have a meetup, this isn't some dodgy dating site ya know.

there is no way in hell he's 40+ yrs old, if he truly turns out to be, JohnC could possibly be one of the thickest moronic inbred little gimps to try and voice an opinion on here,

And with traits like that... he has to be a Mackem.

hahahahahhahahah every time you open your insignificant little mouth you get funnier!!! Sad little leprechaun - blonde afro hahahhahah you're really a ginger dwarf arent you?????

yes I'm a ginger dwarf

which is still a few levels higher in the food chain than an inbred little mackem like yourself.

seriously it's beyond a joke now how someone can fuck up pressing a button

{quote} {/quote}

it's not hard

I think you have a lot off issues. Best stay in Ireland - obviously a great font of knowledge like the others. hahahahah

Had enough of you now - no doubt you'll say something "hard" because I'm 6 1" with a shaven head - what a tool

You do realise dont you that you're making yourself look like a total and utter bellend.

You're trying to make out that nobody is willing to listen to your arguments yet you are the one thats ignoring what others are saying, for once read the posts and reply sensibly otherwise you're close to me taking a dislike to you, and I dont want to do that cos I reckon you're probably lovely and sweet

in a sort of Forrest Gump kind of way.

Oh and keep posting though because Im fairly close now to sussing out who you really are, its between three possibles tbh I would have been certain but even the makem Im thinking of is capable of using the quote funtion once in a while.

You could just goto that companion club and announce "which one of you is JohnC.... your a cunt!"

The hard lads have spoken again oooooh - ah now I remember you're in Ireland. You're are both absolute bell ends.

You could just goto that companion club and announce "which one of you is JohnC.... your a cunt!"

The hard lads have spoken again oooooh - ah now I remember you're in Ireland. You're are both absolute bell ends.

ahhh fuck it I cant be arsed with you anymore