ohhh_yeah

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth would be nice

I don't think we'll get it, both sides are clearly going in at 200% and then some settlement will be reached.

I just hope there's some more details that will come out.

Although frankly I'd rather Keegan get the full £8m (or completely lose for that matter) and the truth actually come out, than the club save money and we never really know what went on.

"To say of something which is that it is not, or to say of something which is not that it is, is false. However, to say of something which is that it is, or of something which is not that it is not, is true."

Aristotle.

We are having a party.

And & Dec.

Let's start by banning "40 yards", ok?

Next up, I hope Keegan gets every penny. For me, anything he wins from this suit will be compensation for the wages he would be earning if he were still our manager, which he rightfully should be. The club would be paying him this money anyway if not for that fat bastard and his interfering little monkeys. So to say he's "taking" something from the club is nonsense - he'd still be taking it from us, it's called a salary. And considering how much he's given to the club, I don't begrudge him one little bit.

I have no idea what that quote means Tom. Sounded good.

It's basically saying that telling the truth is good in the most baffling way possible.

:birthday:

It loses something in the translation I reckon. No idea what though.

Let's start by banning "40 yards", ok?

Next up, I hope Keegan gets every penny. For me, anything he wins from this suit will be compensation for the wages he would be earning if he were still our manager, which he rightfully should be. The club would be paying him this money anyway if not for that fat bastard and his interfering little monkeys. So to say he's "taking" something from the club is nonsense - he'd still be taking it from us, it's called a salary. And considering how much he's given to the club, I don't begrudge him one little bit.

Unlike Allardyce, who walked away with a fortune.

Just stumbled into this thread now. Yet again some of the so-called fans of this club are absolutely embarrassing themselves. We need to wait till everything comes out I agree, but until then we have to go by our better judgment, and at the end of the day what has Mike Ashley done to prove he's more worthy of being trusted with regards to Newcastle United rather than Kevin Keegan?

I hope kev wins as well tbh

he was promised the money for Milner, so he's going to get it one way or another

Jesus wept.

no he didn't,

I'm at the stage i just don't really give a fuck Baggio too much shite gone on and i'm getting little to no enjoyment from following the club currently.

The clubs not going be sold for the foreseeable future, Ashley can afford to hand out 8m and we won't miss it being wasted on another Xisco-esq signing, if there was going to be any spending at all.

So frankly i'd be happy to see one of the people who brought a smile to my face when i was watching the toon get a bit back after being fucked over by the same people currently draining the enjoyment out of being a supporter

Or 4 Sebastien Bassong's...

Either way you look at it why anyone would want Keegan to take Newcastle United (because that's who he's claiming against) to court and actually walk away with £8 million is bizarre.

Defend Ashley for all you're worth. God, your dumb, you're not thickmick's monkey are you ?

I hope it is settled out of court for a lower amount. Best case scenario for me.

exactly.

And it may ultimately cost us, but Keegan is far more worth the money than fat twat Ashley, we wouldn't have seen it anyway.

Ironic that a dip shit like Baggy attacked the Halls and Shepherd for taking dividends etc out of the club, and defends Ashley for taking what is probably going to be far more. At least the halls and Shepherd - and Keegan - did something for the club and tried to be successful

and defends Ashley for taking what is probably going to be far more.

That doesn't really make any sense.

Are you saying I've defended Ashley for taking out money that he hasn't taken out yet that could possibly be more than what the Halls and Shepherd took out, but you're not 100% sure if it will be more? :birthday:

You don't lick windows by any chance do you?

Are you saying I've defended Ashley for taking out money that he hasn't taken out yet that could possibly be more than what the Halls and Shepherd took out, but you're not 100% sure if it will be more? :birthday:

If Keegan gets £8m will you explode? :drinks:

If Keegan gets £8m will you explode? :drinks:

"Baggio! He's got a bomb..."

"To say of something which is that it is not, or to say of something which is not that it is, is false. However, to say of something which is that it is, or of something which is not that it is not, is true."

Aristotle.

Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle....... and a liar :birthday:

no, I don't lick windows, and I don't lick Ashleys arse like you are doing. Its a long way from Bristol to support a relegated club baggy lad. Thats where your soopa mike and his DOF may well take us, with a big pay off for it.