Is Mido turning this race

bobbyshinton

Into an Islam cartoon thing? Fucking wanker.

Course he is. He's from a society where people have sent autistic 12 year old girls to market places to blow themselves up, but still they borrow the Liverpool victim card. What do you expect?

Stevie. Do they do that in Egypt? I went on holiday there a few years back. I didn't see any of that going on.

IP Check btw :birthday:

Mido's a cunt but ffs, how stupid were the fans who chanted this? They gave him the perfect opportunity to make a mountain out of this. Especially back home in Egypt where, iirc, he is out of favour with the national team.

Stevie. Do they do that in Egypt? I went on holiday there a few years back. I didn't see any of that going on.

Especially back home in Egypt where, iirc, he is out of favour with the national team.

Strange logic.

Especially back home in Egypt where, iirc, he is out of favour with the national team.

Strange logic.

Glad you think so.

Strange logic.

Glad you think so.

What good would stirring up a race storm here do for his chances of getting in the national side? Surely trying to get a run of games in the Boro side would work better.

Strange logic.

Glad you think so.

What good would stirring up a race storm here do for his chances of getting in the national side? Surely trying to get a run of games in the Boro side would work better.

He did make his attack on the Newcastle fans on Egyptian TV. I see it more as him taking the opportunity to get himself on telly there than actually attempting to influence the Egypt manager to pick him.

Strange logic.

Glad you think so.

He did make his attack on the Newcastle fans on Egyptian TV. I see it more as him taking the opportunity to get himself on telly there than actually attempting to influence the Egypt manager to pick him.

Mido is the most high profile player in Egypt for various reasons. He has absolutely no need to raise his profile over there.

1) He's seems like an attention seeker.

2) He's no longer the 'golden boy' of Egyptian football.

I accept it may be a red herring and this may not have been his motivation though since I really don't claim to know that much about the hierarchy of Egyptian footballers in their own country. Besides the point anyway. I think he has an agenda and I think other people do too because it seems like an overreaction to what was a very small amount of people chanting this. Which makes the chants all the more stupid because, in essence, I think people (like him and Louise Taylor for example) were waiting (and hoping) for this to happen.

I don't condone the chants btw and I wouldn't have done them myself.

I accept it may be a red herring and this may not have been his motivation though since I really don't claim to know that much about the hierarchy of Egyptian footballers in their own country. Besides the point anyway. I think he has an agenda and I think other people do too because it seems like an overreaction to what was a very small amount of people chanting this. Which makes the chants all the more stupid because, in essence, I think people (like him and Louise Taylor for example) were waiting (and hoping) for this to happen.

He has already refused to report your fans on one occassion. Why would he be waiting for it to happen again.

Oh Danny Boooooooooy, pipe down, pipe down you're boring

Sussed him straight away too like :birthday:

There is a slight problem with the tottenham group that admin are sorting as we speak. Its not really sussing someone when there user name is in their other profile is there?

He has already refused to report your fans on one occassion. Why would he be waiting for it to happen again.

Because he actually incited the fans first with a gesture last time?

what gesture was that?

what gesture was that?

I wasn't at the game. Wubble-U-C was and he mentioned it.