iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple have been bollocked for their childish statement about Samsung, and ordered to put a new one on their website within 48 hours.

Falling apart for this lot since Jobs died. Sell your shares, Chez.

Aye I read the Guardian review, but honestly you can't take anything the Guardian say about Apple seriously. The fact is that the mini is underspecced like all Apple entry products. That people are giving it 5 star reviews is mental.

Apple have been bollocked for their childish statement about Samsung, and ordered to put a new one on their website within 48 hours.

Just read the BBC report. raised a couple of chuckles...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20165664

[Apple QC Mr Beloff] asked that the company be given 14 days to post the replacement - but the request was firmly denied.

Lord Justice Longmore told Mr Beloff: "We are just amazed that you cannot put the right notice up at the same time as you take the other one down."

Sir Robin Jacob added: "I would like to see the head of Apple [Tim Cook] make an affidavit about why that is such a technical difficulty for the Apple company."

Cos Iphones don't have swiftkey :D

Apple brought the case to the UK courts, alleging that Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10 had infringed the design of its iPad.

But in July, Judge Colin Birss disagreed on the grounds that Samsung's product was not as "cool".

Was he 10? :D

Picked up two white iPhone 5's on Sat, just waiting on the PAC switchover. Feels a lot lighter in my hand and tbh, the extra length is better than I expected. I initially thought it might feel too long.

I work for a NASDAQ firm, i know the general sentiment so dont be fooled by sector fluctuations. Surely long on Google is worse.

Picked up two white iPhone 5's on Sat, just waiting on the PAC switchover. Feels a lot lighter in my hand and tbh, the extra length is better than I expected. I initially thought it might feel too long.

Wait til you hold an iPhone 4 after a few days using the 5. It will feel like a brick.

Wait til you hold an iPhone 4 after a few days using the 5. It will feel like a brick.

That's true. Similarly of you use a OneX or S3 the screen on the iPhone 5 seems pitifully small. :)

That's true. Similarly of you use a OneX or S3 the screen on the iPhone 5 seems pitifully small. :)

I am fooled by NOTHING AND NO ONE.

You were referencing AAPL price drops the day we released 2 massive pieces of material info only for our price to slide with the whole of the NASDAQ. We rallied since but the day you made reference to it was a sector fluctuation, not a company one.