iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, they're scum too.

Apple stock's been declining steadily for the past 2 months hasn't it? Not one day. 20% off the value since iphone 5 was released.

US tech is basically super adept at tax avoidance. I detest it too, hopefully something will get done about it.

AAPL over 3 months mirrors the composite NASDAQ 100 index exactly, my point was that its more sector than company. The 3m graph for both clarifies it.

US tech is basically super adept at tax avoidance. I detest it too, hopefully something will get done about it.

AAPL over 3 months mirrors the composite NASDAQ 100 index exactly, my point was that its more sector than company. The 3m graph for both clarifies it.

Whey they've both lost 200 points if that's what you mean but that's only 6% off the NASDAQ index innit? A quarter as much of the value that Apple have lost.

Apple know the wave they were riding the crest of for the past 3 years is about to break, hence the massive reshuffle at top levels across the company after iphone5 hit which has exacerbated the stock fall.

Whey they've both lost 200 points if that's what you mean but that's only 6% off the NASDAQ index innit? A quarter as much of the value that Apple have lost.

Apple know the wave they were riding the crest of for the past 3 years is about to break, hence the massive reshuffle at top levels across the company after iphone5 hit which has exacerbated the stock fall.

So has the NASDAQ, trace the stock and the index since early 08 when both started their rise.

Have been thinking of buying one of these blue tooth speakers so that I can play music without having to connect to a docking station.

Have today came a cross a device called Azatom which is a little blue tooth thingimybob that slots onto your docking station connector making it blue tooth connectible. This sounds ideal for me as I already have a Samsung surround system with the old connector Iphone docking station and a smaller radio thing with an iphone connector.

Anyone else using or know about these? £14 reasonable.

I have bought a video on my iPhone, how the funk do I get it on my laptop via iChoons?

you should be able to search for it in itunes and just download it using your account

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It will be interesting to see if their next phone lowers in price to make it more attractive. I can see this happening given how competitive the market is currently.

It will be interesting to see if their next phone lowers in price to make it more attractive. I can see this happening given how competitive the market is currently.

It's been reported they are working on the budget version...

http://professional.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324391104578230060513922882.html?mod=WSJ_Tech_LatestHeadlines&mg=reno64-wsj

With developing economies seen as the next big mobile phone market it would be silly for them not to.

Called that peak a quarter early, didnt make much off holding them as you can imagine, volume i had was low and i will be taxed on it due to vehicle they were in. I expect the stock to grow again this year, there is a lot better sentiment in equities since we didnt fall off the fiscal cliff. I assume the earnings call at the end of the month will boost investors too.

Brian Colello, a senior equity analyst, said there is a chance the report about the orders has more to do with supply chain issues and less to do with iPhone 5 demand.

“Screens were believed to be an area of shortages a couple months ago,” Colello said, shortly after the iPhone 5 release in September. “When that happens, customers tend to double order to make sure they have enough screens on hands. That leads to double orders and cancellations once supply and demand tend to balance out.”

Morningstar’s fair value of Apple stock is $770, and it has a “buy” rating, the highest of the financial firm’s five-rating scale.

Colello said all eyes will be on the company’s first quarter earnings report on Jan. 23.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have wi fi issues with their iphone 5? I've had my 2 months and it's never missed a beat but over the last 2 days it just keeps dropping it's wi fi signal after 10 seconds. A quick google search suggests this is a major problem for a lot of people and the only sure fire way of fixing it is to take your phone back! But I can't really be fucked on!