iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1gb of ram when most phones now have 3gb.

Why are sensible posters paying 3 times as much for this as you would for a better phone?

Well, what difference does it make, really, to the end user experience of tweeting, facebook, tapatalk, texting and occasional phonecalls?

And even if it makes no odds anyway... The reasonably priced option would be the way to go.

I know it's a pointless debate. People pay £1000s on a pair of shoes for a name. Just bizarre to see normal working class men buy into that.

I thought it was 2gb RAM for the new iphone? I don't think it has been confirmed anywhere yet though. Anyway, from what I understand, the fact that ios is designed specifically for the iphone means it is much more efficient and therefore doesn't need as much RAM.

And even if it makes no odds anyway... The reasonably priced option would be the way to go.

I know it's a pointless debate. People pay £1000s on a pair of shoes for a name. Just bizarre to see normal working class men buy into that.

Are you saying you never buy any premium products?