iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

I must admit I'm liking the look of the new iPhone. I will be getting one in August when I can upgrade from my HTC Diamond.

When is out, and has this been officially confirmed?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I'm liking the look of the new iPhone. I will be getting one in August when I can upgrade from my HTC Diamond.

It will probably be officially announced at the annual Apple WWDC even on June the 7th.

It will probably be officially announced at the annual Apple WWDC even on June the 7th.

This, so it will be out around June July time if it doesn't get released at the same time as the WWDC event. Rumours are going around that it maybe available in White aswell, and I'm not on about just a white back like the current 3GS has.

This, so it will be out around June July time if it doesn't get released at the same time as the WWDC event. Rumours are going around that it maybe available in White aswell, and I'm not on about just a white back like the current 3GS has.

I saw an image a few days ago of it in a variety of colours - white, black, green, blue etc.

I saw an image a few days ago of it in a variety of colours - white, black, green, blue etc.

Wooo hooo. Availabe in different colours, now that's a deal maker. :wub:

Wooo hooo. Availabe in different colours, now that's a deal maker. :wub:

Those colours were photoshopped. The website which originally posted those even admitted that saying thats what they could look like if the talk of more then black and white was true.

been told i can upgrade on 4th june :wub: hhmmm may wait a couple of days for the new one ;)

A couple of weeks you mean. Release date is rumoured to be June 22nd - assuming they don't delay the UK release! ;)

Smashed the screen of my iphone yesterday, about the 5th time i've dropped it including on concrete stairs but yesterday it hit the kitchen tiles, totally fucked.

Called a bloke who advertised on tinterweb, he was at the house in under 30 minutes and replaced it 15 minutes later. I paid 90 euros, i couldnt be arsed to shop around nor send it off to Apple or go to the Apple store so was thinking i probably paid over the odds. Anyone know what Apple charge for 3gs screen replacement?

Smashed the screen of my iphone yesterday, about the 5th time i've dropped it including on concrete stairs but yesterday it hit the kitchen tiles, totally fucked.

Called a bloke who advertised on tinterweb, he was at the house in under 30 minutes and replaced it 15 minutes later. I paid 90 euros, i couldnt be arsed to shop around nor send it off to Apple or go to the Apple store so was thinking i probably paid over the odds. Anyone know what Apple charge for 3gs screen replacement?

Smashed your screen? There's a twat for that.

Smashed your screen? There's a twat for that.

:wub:

Aye, me.