iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

wor lass emailed o2 re her 3g, its been muting itself, they emailed back saying they will swap it foc, but dont have any 3g in stock, they sent her a recon iphone4!! jammy bint, i'm now backing my 3g up cos i'm having it :-)

btw she is a business customer with them

:lol:

Wor lass's 3G is fucked so she has been using an old phone. Also on a business contract. Looks like Ill be talking to O2 on monday!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email them, she told them how she got pissed around this the reply

Good afternoon Claire

I'm sorry to hear that your phone is faulty.

I apologise for the service you received from the Apple store when you

went to get your phone replaced.

Claire, I've checked your account and can see that your Apple iPhone 8GB

is still under the period of manufacture's warranty. This means, you can

get your iPhone replaced for free of charge. However, I'm afraid to

inform you that this phone is currently out of stock.

Don't worry Claire, you can get your iPhone replaced with the

refurbished / reconditioned iPhone 4.

Please reply to this email with the confirmation. We'll then place an

order for you. (The order will be placed in subject to the stock

availability)

I hope the above information is useful and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Radhika

Business Customer Service

JawD on iPhone gamecentre btw :lol:

Is this an iOS 4.1 thingy? I can't upgrade yet as I'll lose my jailbreak.

Yeah it is.

Some half decent games Ive got on there atm :

Fruit Ninja

Flight Control

Zentomino

Wordsworth

Stardunk

Word Scramble

Dropped mine before and now the home button doesn't work and it won't charge :wub: Reckon if I take it to the Apple store they'll fix it for me?

Different phone but my home button stopped working, I downloaded a software update and it all started working again.

Probably worth checking in store though.

Dropped mine before and now the home button doesn't work and it won't charge :wub: Reckon if I take it to the Apple store they'll fix it for me?

Different phone but my home button stopped working, I downloaded a software update and it all started working again.

Probably worth checking in store though.

I can't even do that as my pc doesn't recognise the phone when I plug it in. Will take it to the store but I reckon it's fucked

I'm due an upgrade soon, and was going to get the 4g and pass my 3GS to the missus. However, I just dropped my 3GS from a height of 2foot and I must have caught the sweet spot because it absolutely shattered the screen!

I have insurance on the phone. I'm wondering if you lot could advise on what to do?

Claim insurance?- would they upgrade me to 4g or just take the phone for a few weeks to fix the screen? Then I could just upgrade next week and give the fixed one to her indoors?

Just go into 02 and tell them what happened? Ring the business manager in there?

That's what I figured. 02 will still give me an upgrade next week or whatever though won't they? I figure it has fuck all to do with 02 whether I claim insurance through someone else or not.

I assume your insurance is through O2? They may try to push an early upgrade on you but tell them you don't want it and they should send you a replacement 3GS, then get your upgrade too when you're due it.

€65 excess to pay on the phone thru the insurance company. On top of the €12 per month!

A quick search online says I can get the screen replaced for about €70 in shops...

My mate took his to an asian chap in the metrocentre who replaced the screen with a big thick lump of glass, so ask to see what they're using before you let them do it.

Michael Carrick read out in town tonight btw. Surprisingly tall bloke.

Yesterday I rang O2 business as I'm overdue a mid-term upgrade. Briefly considered defecting to an Android based phone but frankly I like iOS, I've never had any real complaints about my 3GS and I've bought a few apps over the last 12 months or so.

I now have 2x iPhone 4's making their way to me (the other's for Mrs Paws).

€65 excess to pay on the phone thru the insurance company. On top of the €12 per month!

A quick search online says I can get the screen replaced for about €70 in shops...

My mate took his to an asian chap in the metrocentre who replaced the screen with a big thick lump of glass, so ask to see what they're using before you let them do it.

:lol:

our lass took my boss watch to one of these types as the catch was loose and the tucker replaced the catch with one with adidas written on.

My mid term upgrade was due 21st Sept and I rang O2 Business. iPhone 4's were out of stock until Oct. Rang Oct 1st and sorted 2 out. They arrived yesterday and I'm in London for the whole week :(

I'm still not impressed enough with Android to consider moving. The guy I'm with in London has the HTC Desire and he complains about it. Doesn't rate it at all.

My mid term upgrade was due 21st Sept and I rang O2 Business. iPhone 4's were out of stock until Oct. Rang Oct 1st and sorted 2 out. They arrived yesterday and I'm in London for the whole week :(

I wouldn't worry too much, it's like having your old iphone but shinier.

• 2 weeks later...
My mid term upgrade was due 21st Sept and I rang O2 Business. iPhone 4's were out of stock until Oct. Rang Oct 1st and sorted 2 out. They arrived yesterday and I'm in London for the whole week :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much, it's like having your old iPod Touch but shinier.

FYP