iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New software update just went live

http://www.apple.com/ios/

A quick scan of that link and new text tones stand out but not sure if its worth fucking up my 3g as the update did last year early this year.

and like the old text tones they are all irritating as fuck ! lol

Will I need to backup my tunes etc? and is there a chance of this update fuckin your phone up? ;)

I think you'll need the latest version of iTunes first too.

"Sleep Recorder"

Great little app.

Tonight I will prove to Mrs. Fist her nocturnal chattering is outdone only by her impression of a wild boar being gang raped(she snores, but denies it!)

;)

I used it once. Despite the fact that I got up for a piss during the night it told me that I was in a deep sleep for 8 hours. :D

"Sleep Recorder"

Great little app.

Tonight I will prove to Mrs. Fist her nocturnal chattering is outdone only by her impression of a wild boar being gang raped(she snores, but denies it!)

;)

I used it once. Despite the fact that I got up for a piss during the night it told me that I was in a deep sleep for 8 hours. :)

:razz:

:D

• 4 weeks later...
Holy Shit

*pops off to the app store*

Edit: Oh, and the 12 days of Christmas thing kicked off today with an early bonus* free download.

*Given the content, I mean bonus in the loosest possible way!

Edited by MrBass

• 2 weeks later...
I can't recommend the iPoo app enough.

that looks like the work of genius !

which leads me to wonder, why is there not a similar app called iWank ? lol

Getting an iphone delivered today. £35 per-month, 27 month contract, 8gig, unlimited texts & 600minutes. The phone is actually free all though it's an iphone 3, which isn't the latest addition, but there's not much difference I don't think. Orange told me it would be £119 for the iphone 4, which I could have paid, but thought bollocks it, free iphone, yes please. :calmdown:

27 months though! On the older phone!

Aye, I know :calmdown: I'm laughing, but I'm not...! My contract ends in April, but I was due for an upgrade two days ago, so it's just added on. It would have been a 24 month, 6 months more than the 18 month contract I was on. I know I could have done better, especially for the older phone, but................I'm shit :blush:

If anyone works for Orange and is kind enough to give me a better deal by tweaking it a bit, send me a PM...please...! :(

Edited by Geordie Boyo