iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried 360 web browser as an alternative to Safari? First impressions are that it's faster. Give it a go.

I'll try it, is it free? I thought you'd gone HTC? Are you back?

Anyone tried 360 web browser as an alternative to Safari? First impressions are that it's faster. Give it a go.

I got an iPod touch to try to decide what to do with my next phone. I'm still on the fence tbh. Think the 360 thing is 59p.

I'm on it now - it's canny if you go fullscreen and then just add the address line back in. This will make more sense if you're it.

I got an iPod touch to try to decide what to do with my next phone. I'm still on the fence tbh. Think the 360 thing is 59p.

I'm on it now - it's canny if you go fullscreen and then just add the address line back in. This will make more sense if you're it.

I am, I am :lol:

Ive still got an original 3G which has done me proud for over 3 years now but I have to say its seriously doing my napper in now. It hangs, crashes and at times goes so slowly.

I think Facebook screwed my Camera Roll and not only deleted everything in there but it now doesnt save to the roll, tells you it has but you go in and theres nowt there.

Might have to try an android.

Ive still got an original 3G which has done me proud for over 3 years now but I have to say its seriously doing my napper in now. It hangs, crashes and at times goes so slowly.

I think Facebook screwed my Camera Roll and not only deleted everything in there but it now doesnt save to the roll, tells you it has but you go in and theres nowt there.

Why not get an upgrade?

I've got a 3GS with the OS4 and it's top notch.

Just hang on a couple more months and the upgrade to the latest iPhone... then laugh at us who still have 12 months on our contracts.

Just hang on a couple more months and the upgrade to the latest iPhone... then laugh at us who still have 12 months on our contracts.

;) doing this in June

;) doing this in June

You mean iPhone 5?

Aye but generally they've been upgrades on the current model rather than a new one.

I can't see them releasing a new one that looks any different to the iphone 4, more likely to be the equivalent of the iphone 4S imo.

I'm liking that full screen mode on the 360 browser, top marks Gemmill.

I'm loving the browser as well.

Is there a quick way to get to your favorites in full screen mode?

I'm liking that full screen mode on the 360 browser, top marks Gemmill.

I'm loving the browser as well.

Is there a quick way to get to your favorites in full screen mode?

Not that I can tell. Hopefully they'll sort stuff like that out in updates.

:D doing this in June

Minus the laughing part, obviously. ;)

If they make it smaller per that article, I'll be sticking to Androids.

Not a chance they'll shrink it to that size imo. I'd be very surprised if it was an entirely new model released too, unless they've had to do a complete re-design because of that external antenna/reception issue tosh that the 4's have.

I cannot believe the cost of running an iPhone in the USA, its insane ! me and Mrs Jimbo were looking through our bills and I was amazed we pay AT&T $180 a month for our two iPhones.

As well as your monthly tariff for your regular call usage, 1400 mins call time, we have to pay $35 a month just for the iPhone data, my wife gets unlimited data as the account holder and I get 2GB a month, we also have a $30 for unlimited texts.

that seems crazily expensive.

I cannot believe the cost of running an iPhone in the USA, its insane ! me and Mrs Jimbo were looking through our bills and I was amazed we pay AT&T $180 a month for our two iPhones.

As well as your monthly tariff for your regular call usage, 1400 mins call time, we have to pay $35 a month just for the iPhone data, my wife gets unlimited data as the account holder and I get 2GB a month, we also have a $30 for unlimited texts.

that seems crazily expensive.

Jeepers!

I'm thinking it'd be a decent idea for me to pick up a fairly disposable pre-loaded mobile while I'm over there, whaddya reckon?