iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos and videos eh? Phone locked eh? Say no more, Savile Junior.

:lol:

Nowt like that, honest. Just think a large memory would help stop me juggling files around.

So with the cloud, is it easy to stream music smoothly with 3g?

:lol:

Nowt like that, honest. Just think a large memory would help stop me juggling files around.

So with the cloud, is it easy to stream music smoothly with 3g?

Aye. I have all my cd's on play music and listen to em in the car and at work no problem.

Is it not possible that the increased interest for Samsung launches, vs the cooling off interest for Apple launches has something to do with the fact that you can actually expect something different from a Samsung launch these days.

People go mad for a bigger brighter screen.

These phone companies can't make a phone that survives a bit of water damage but they want us to keep them in the clouds? They want to get their story straight if you ask me.

Those cunts don't think things through like .

I bought a camouflage case for my phone and I haven't seen it since .

You can make the light strobe on iPhones. If you give me your phone number, sort code and bank account LTB, I will turn it on remotely. Nay bother.

Edited by trophyshy

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointed they're bringing a budget version out. Hope they don't go down the Samsung route of 1000 types of tacky phones.

Why? Will it affect whichever model you do buy?

It's odd here, the last two times I have upgraded my phone by committing to a 2 year contract purchasing an iPhone for me has been as cheap or cheaper than getting the equivalent Samsung (Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 at the time from memory). If I was to buy them outright I would be able to get the Samsungs a fair bit cheaper than the Apple's as the Samsung prices drop quite quickly. The build quality and aftermarket support of Apple is vastly superior and so made the decision easier.

Since then though the Samsung feature set has seemingly advanced at a faster rate than Apple but the quality of the handsets (including the tactile 'quality') is still miles behind. I'd like to be able to have a crack at a Windows phone possibly simply for the fact that Android zealots are a little annoying not in part because they are generally poor at substanciating their superiority claims with real world examples.

It should be an interesting price vs quality vs features analysis that ultimately decides it. There's at least one frequently used app that I can't get outside of IOS that could impact my decision if I'm still using it as heavily at that point in time.