Old People

soccermom

FFS what is wrong with them, I mean don't get me wrong, I don't hate them or anything, well they are my bread and butter, but how the hell do they get to that ripe old age where they can't figure out that.....

:icon_lol:

ice + biddy = fucked hips :birthday:

Christ it's the same as......

car + biddy = crash :drinks:

How do these people actually survive as long as they do???? :icon_lol: How can they make the best mince and dumplings the natural world has ever seen but they can't stay indoors in this weather? I think I'll invent some kind of pensioner restraint that activates when the external temperature reaches a certain level and they can't leave their property without seeking prior permission. I could also adapt it to automatically immobilise their vehicles all year round.

Thank you for your kind patience whilst I have vented.

Please return to whatever you were doing. :icon_lol:

FFS what is wrong with them, I mean don't get me wrong, I don't hate them or anything, well they are my bread and butter, but how the hell do they get to that ripe old age where they can't figure out that.....

How do these people actually survive as long as they do???? :icon_lol: How can they make the best mince and dumplings the natural world has ever seen but they can't stay indoors in this weather? I think I'll invent some kind of pensioner restraint that activates when the external temperature reaches a certain level and they can't leave their property without seeking prior permission. I could also adapt it to automatically immobilise their vehicles all year round.

Ooh, I don't know, maybe it's because they don't want to remain socially isloted from late October to early March, or maybe they have to leave the house to do their shopping or whatever. Old people have a hard enough time as it is at this time of year without people like you criticising them for having the temerity to still be alive. From a "nurse" as well.

By the way, I saw three people fall over on Thursday and none of them were elderly, friends of mine working in A&E in two different hospitals told me that all they've seen this week are trips, falls and fooshes from all range of ages, and I, a mere 23 year old, crashed my car on Tuesday night. The weather affects us all.

Was in the post office yesterday and at the next kiosk was an old wife probably in her 90's, she absolutely stank, i mean so bad that you couldn't draw breath. I had to pull my top up over my nose for the duration. The smell was the intoxicating whiff and piss n shit. Must be a fucking nightmare, and it seems in this poor old womans case that there is nee one around to help her to do the simple things. I hope i die before i get to a point where i have to rely on someone else to wipe my arse or change my pants for me.

Ooh, I don't know, maybe it's because they don't want to remain socially isloted from late October to early March, or maybe they have to leave the house to do their shopping or whatever. Old people have a hard enough time as it is at this time of year without people like you criticising them for having the temerity to still be alive. From a "nurse" as well.

By the way, I saw three people fall over on Thursday and none of them were elderly, friends of mine working in A&E in two different hospitals told me that all they've seen this week are trips, falls and fooshes from all range of ages, and I, a mere 23 year old, crashed my car on Tuesday night. The weather affects us all.

You're fun.

You're fun.

You're fat.

You're fat.

Since no one's ever seen you I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're one of the fat, socially inept doctors that you run into everywhere. That is until you prove otherwise.

I'll take it all back if you look out for my brothers everywhere and don't refer any VQs for Christmas Eve. CTPAs exist for a reason.

You're fat.

Since no one's ever seen you I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're one of the fat, socially inept doctors that you run into everywhere. That is until you prove otherwise.

I'll take it all back if you look out for my brothers everywhere and don't refer any VQs for Christmas Eve. CTPAs exist for a reason.

If you want to see photos of me in the buff you could just ask. :birthday:

I only ever ask for CTPAs, never requested a VQ. The ball on my roulette wheel for career choice is currently hovering over radiology actually, fuck knows where it will be when I have to decide.

You're fun.

You're fat.

You're unoriginal and unsurprisingly wrong.

yep, you can also go back to washing the dishes

Speeding again? :birthday:

Sorry, I seem to have missed all the fun by sleeping through the weekend!

Christ you lot, Like I said I don't hate them, or think they should be socially isolated, I just think they should plug in their common sense every now and again and realise that there are time they should and shouldn't do things, e.g. the ground is like sheet ice and they pop out for yet another bag of split peas when theres already 6 in the cupboard, or the fact that they can't figure out how to open a can of beans yet they think it's ok to drive a lethal weapon down the street at 5 mph.

fkn madness.

Oh and as for me not being feminine, christ I've only had the pleasure of speaking to one of you lot who is an actual real man not a whinging sniveling whiner :birthday:

Fuck off! you slut

That should get a bite

mortally wounded......... :icon_lol:

I do love it when you get all macho on me :birthday:

:drinks:

I reckon she should put up a photo

Fuck off! you slut

That should get a bite

mortally wounded......... :icon_lol:

I do love it when you get all macho on me :birthday:

:drinks:

I reckon she should put up a photo

It will have to shave it's beard off first.

I'm never gonna post a photo cos its so much more fun this way, listening to your mass - paranoia