Newcastle Utd vs Stoke City

MattM4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 'must-win' game fucked up. Draws aren't enough to get us out of this shit, we need 3 points from home games against promoted sides.

I got the feeling from about 10 mins into the second half that we were going through the motions and something tlike this was going to happen.

As Jimbo said, as predictable as it is sickening.

This is so classically Newcastle United that I could've written it myself. This club is a goddamn soap opera and it makes me sick.

Kinnear wants his head looked at for all of his subs, he had a point about the free kick never being a foul but all the same the way we played in the second half we deserved this result.

Thanks for selling Faye. We really needed the 2 million. Really.

Thanks for bringing on Cacapa for no good reason.

Thanks for taking off Martins again for the unfit Viduka who had maybe 4 touches on the ball at most.

Thanks for a home point against the likes of footballing giants Stoke City.

Thanks for forcing out our club legend and serving up this SHIT every week.

Thanks for destroying our football club.

I expected this to happen after about 50 mins as well tbh. Played same crap as in the second half of the West Brom game, but this time we got punished. F*cking cunts, can't believe it. Owen didn't see a ball in the 2nd half, and we played against Stoke. Fucking S-T-O-K-E!!!

It's allright though because every cunting pundit in the world reckons Kinnear has steadied the ship and done well.

If any of the first XI leave in january, we're pretty much guaranteed to go down.

Edited by GafferTape