Sex act fatal crash driver jailed

Fop

Sex act fatal crash driver jailed

_45278148_4f5ac168-7479-4a20-a1f1-faa0eac7b52b.jpg

Hussain pleaded guilty to the charges

A drink-driver who killed a father and son in a motorway crash was performing a sex act on himself minutes before the collision, a court heard.

Imran Hussain was driving at speeds of up to 120mph minutes before he ploughed into the back of a Fiat Punto carrying the Proctor family, from Wakefield.

Gary Proctor, 47, and son James, 16, died in the smash on the M62 motorway near Rochdale, on 3 August.

Hussain, of Bradford, was jailed for eight years at Manchester Crown Court.

Death threat

He pleaded guilty to two counts of causing death by dangerous driving and one count of driving with excess alcohol at a previous hearing.

The court heard that Hussain's penis was partially exposed when motorists came to his aid after the crash.

This man has taken Catherine Proctor's entire family away from her in one fell swoop

Sgt Phil Robinson

Greater Manchester Police

Judge Andrew Blake told him: "At the least it must have been a symptom you were not giving your full attention to driving."

He sentenced him to eight years for each of the two counts of causing death by dangerous driving, to be served concurrently.

Hussain, a car dealer and father-of-four, was also banned from driving for 15 years.

Prosecutor Andrew Nuttall said Hussain had rowed with his wife hours before the crash and left the family home on Como Avenue for a night out with friends in Leeds.

He later stopped at a service station in Leeds in the early hours, where he was described as "staggering and clearly drunk".

When challenged about ripping open a bag of crisps, he told the cashier: "I'll find out where you live and will kill you."

_44890643_procter226.jpg

The Proctors were on their way to catch a flight to the US

Hussain's erratic driving in his Audi Q7 was reported to police by three groups of concerned motorists minutes before the crash.

Mr Nuttall said that, moments before the collision, the vehicle was seen lane-hopping, before veering across the carriageway and into the back of the Proctors' Fiat Punto.

Several motorists stopped to help, including Christian Downard and his two friends.

Mr Nuttall said the trio went to help Hussain and saw that his penis was out of his trousers. He tried to run away and hurled abuse.

The Proctors had been travelling to Manchester Airport to fly out to Florida for a family holiday.

Mr Proctor's wife, Catherine, aged 44, survived the crash, but suffered serious rib and arm injuries.

'Life shattered'

Her husband and son, who were trapped in the wreckage, both suffered heart attacks and died at the scene.

In a statement released by police, Mrs Proctor said no words could describe the devastation her family felt.

"No-one should ever go through the nightmare I have suffered over the last four months," she said.

"My whole life has been shattered. My hopes and dreams for the future have been taken away from me and the rest of my family. We will never recover from this."

Speaking after the hearing, Sgt Phil Robinson, of Greater Manchester Police, said: "This man has taken Catherine Proctor's entire family away from her in one fell swoop.

"Not only had he got behind the wheel of his car when drunk, but he had driven so dangerously it is actually a wonder that he did not ruin anyone else's life that day."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7771299.stm

Pissed and :razz: and driving. :(

How about a blow job at the traffic lights ???

thats practically dogging :(

Only if there are other cars or pedestrians watching :razz: Dont pretend u've never had sex in a car ......

Taxi fares don't pay themselves :razz:

Only if there are other cars or pedestrians watching :razz: Dont pretend u've never had sex in a car ......

of course I have, but its always been done discreetly, i.e off the main road away from pedestrians etc..

The screams of terror from the passengers can be a bit off putting the first time. :razz:

So what do you do for thrills then ?? :wub::razz:

Since this started as guess who lets finish it as guess what! :D

Pick your answers carefully you only get one each and I can only answer yes or no :(

Are you a bloke ?

No :razz:

oh does everyone get a turn before it comes back to me ??? Do u do everything like that ?

lol, nice try.

Rules are Rules Mister!!! :razz:

What rules ?? there are none.... :razz:

ooh, you don't play nice!! :D

First Warning :(

oh does everyone get a turn before it comes back to me ??? Do u do everything like that ?

lol, nice try.

Rules are Rules Mister!!! :slap:

What rules ?? there are none.... :D

ooh, you don't play nice!! :huff:

First Warning :wub:

Must be a woman!!! talking utter sh*** and making no sense whatsoever.. :razz: :razz: :(

So what do you do for thrills then ?? :wub::razz:

Since this started as guess who lets finish it as guess what! :D

Pick your answers carefully you only get one each and I can only answer yes or no :(

Please note the afore mentioned rules, as given earlier, above.

You get it now Fausty? Do some of the words have too many syllables big guy? :razz:

Edited by soccermom