clubs finances

peasepud

according to a reliable source 9000 ST holders took up the 3 year offer of which approx 40% paid it all upfront. By my reckoning that's about what? 3 million upfront? With a further 4.5mill or so over the next year via DD.

according to a reliable source 9000 ST holders took up the 3 year offer of which approx 40% paid it all upfront. By my reckoning that's about what? 3 million upfront? With a further 4.5mill or so over the next year via DD.

Not interesting at all Pud man, whats wrong with you? You boozing early before Crimbo :razz:

I'd love to be able to see the books (or an overview anyway :razz: ).

I suppose legally they don't have to. So at least we'll have 9,001 season ticket holders next season. I really have no idea what our average gate would be if the worst come to the worst. 35,000 would be respectable.

I suppose legally they don't have to. So at least we'll have 9,001 season ticket holders next season. I really have no idea what our average gate would be if the worst come to the worst. 35,000 would be respectable.

I think if we did go down the first few games would be quite high, it depends how we started etc.

WHY are we even talking about it :razz:

I think if we did go down the first few games would be quite high, it depends how we started etc.

WHY are we even talking about it :razz:

Sadly because it's a distinct possibility due to a certain Fat Cunt owning the club.

If we go down they'll just say we're getting more games.

I would have no problem with that personally, but only if the prices per game were lowered for pay as you go fans.

I would have no problem with that personally, but only if the prices per game were lowered for pay as you go fans.

well I don't expect to pay 500sheets to see Norwich, Barnsley, Plymouth etc

I expect my £350 seat will get me a £500 position if we go down too.

Best thing to happen to the club is big Mike.

:razz:

Will we be allowed to booze it up, a la Kashley, in our seats though?

Wouldn't surprise if the Fat C*nt tried to sell the actual seats, he's tried just about everything else.

yup and then proclaim the return of terracing for the fans (at a price)

Leeds pay it.

I currently pay £500 for the priviledge of watching us get beat off big names such as Stoke, Hull, Fulham etc. If Im going to watch us crumble to Burnley, Blackpool, Swansea and the like then I'd get a £350 ticket thank you very muchly.

I've also heard today that the club has laid off a number of personnel, office staff etc, added to that the fact that the stewarding has recently been sold off and a net profit on the September window and you have to now wonder what the fuck is going on?

How can we need to lay off staff when theres been at least 3 million more come in at the start, x millions less going out in interest payments etc and no spending on players?

I've also heard today that the club has laid off a number of personnel, office staff etc, added to that the fact that the stewarding has recently been sold off and a net profit on the September window and you have to now wonder what the fuck is going on?

How can we need to lay off staff when theres been at least 3 million more come in at the start, x millions less going out in interest payments etc and no spending on players?

I mentioned in the Stoke match thread that I noticed a difference in the stewarding this week. As ineffective as ever in the corner like, just more of them asking people to sit down and looking over the bog walls to check if people are smoking.

Dirty rotters.

Happy to see costs cut as much as possible amongst office staff like.