A present for you boxing fans

Snake

Couldn't sleep last night and was starving so got up. Started watching this 'KOkings' on channel 4 about 01:30, had one of Tysons earlier fights on against this Mike Jameson bloke, Tyson basically just used his body for practice then KO'd him in the fifth or sixth, it got stopped a round later.

Tyson was an animal then.

Couldn't sleep last night and was starving so got up. Started watching this 'KOkings' on channel 4 about 01:30, had one of Tysons earlier fights on against this Mike Jameson bloke, Tyson basically just used his body for practice then KO'd him in the fifth or sixth, it got stopped a round later.

Tyson was an animal then.

I honestly think had Tyson remained with his original team, he'd been the best heavyweight of all time.

Shame Cus D'Amato couldn't have lived another few years like. I remember when Tyson first burst onto the scene and he really was like a bullet from the blue. He destroyed everything that was put in front of him. And horrible though it is, that's what people who love boxing really want to see imo. Especially in the heavyweight division.

Shame Cus D'Amato couldn't have lived another few years like. I remember when Tyson first burst onto the scene and he really was like a bullet from the blue. He destroyed everything that was put in front of him. And horrible though it is, that's what people who love boxing really want to see imo. Especially in the heavyweight division.

Exactly, D'Amato, kevin Rooney, Jimmy Jacobs and Bill Cayton kept Tyson on the straight and narrow, as soon as that unit was broken Tyson was doomed, Tyson from 85-89 was the most incredible force I've ever seen in sport.

Exactly, D'Amato, kevin Rooney, Jimmy Jacobs and Bill Cayton kept Tyson on the straight and narrow, as soon as that unit was broken Tyson was doomed, Tyson from 85-89 was the most incredible force I've ever seen in sport.

That look on Michael Spinks' face btw :razz: