single for a year

trophyshy

I split with my ex about a year ago. Love the company of women and have spent all but about 5 years since I was 15 with a few steady partners, interspersed with typical male revelry.

Weirdly, the thing is I am just not bothered about chatting up girls anymore. :razz:

I'm 36, have been married before (lost her to cancer in 2002). Tried sooooo hard to make the last one work..obv it didn't. :huff:

I occasionally force myself to try and chat up a bird but my heart just aint in it. Waaaaay too fussy at this age.

Is this maturity, laziness or is it time to call Meenzer? :(:D

Any older blokes on here relate with this lack of interest in chasing?

The bitch is, after all this time I crave affection, but don't want it from anyone I don't want it from, and can't motivate myself to just crack on and get what the body needs :razz::slap:

I'm just impatient aren't I?

Thanks for listening. :wub:

reasonably similar story for me, except the marraige bit. never been married.

women are great and i've been seeing a 28 year old who is lovely but she's off travelling in the new year to oz. for a year. we've both agreed if you find someone during that time, then to run with it... trouble is she is definitely one of the top 3

i also understand about you being fussy. we all are in our own way. don't think i could go gay, as i love the women too much!

I split with my ex about a year ago. Love the company of women and have spent all but about 5 years since I was 15 with a few steady partners, interspersed with typical male revelry.

Weirdly, the thing is I am just not bothered about chatting up girls anymore. :D

I'm 36, have been married before (lost her to cancer in 2002).Tried sooooo hard to make the last one work..obv it didn't. :finger:

I occasionally force myself to try and chat up a bird but my heart just aint in it. Waaaaay too fussy at this age.

Is this maturity, laziness or is it time to call Meenzer? :razz::wub:

The bitch is, after all this time I crave affection, but don't want it from anyone I don't want it from, and can't motivate myself to just crack on and get what the body needs :(:huff:

Thanks for listening. :slap:

Sorry to hear that.

tell you what tho, you must have forearms like Arnie now :razz::finger:

Given what you must spend on kleenex, it'd be cheaper to get yourself a lass!

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Weirdly, the thing is I am just not bothered about chatting up girls anymore. :huh:

I'm 36, have been married before (lost her to cancer in 2002). Tried sooooo hard to make the last one work..obv it didn't. :(

Is this maturity, laziness or is it time to call Meenzer? :aye:;)

The bitch is, after all this time I crave affection, but don't want it from anyone I don't want it from, and can't motivate myself to just crack on and get what the body needs ;):angry:

Thanks for listening. ;)

Interesting to hear a bit about your background, mate-and genuinely sorry to learn of the loss involved.

I realised that, since the age of 18 to now (13 years) I've been single for all of about 6 months total. Frightening stuff tbh. I reckon it probably comes in waves-if I was single now I don't think I'd do any chasing for a fair while. If you're relatively happy single then you probably won't either, like you say. Probably all change in a second when a particular lass sashays past and blows your spunk-brittle socks off though.

Weirdly, the thing is I am just not bothered about chatting up girls anymore. :huh:

I'm 36, have been married before (lost her to cancer in 2002). Tried sooooo hard to make the last one work..obv it didn't. :(

The bitch is, after all this time I crave affection, but don't want it from anyone I don't want it from, and can't motivate myself to just crack on and get what the body needs ;):angry:

Thanks for listening. ;)

Interesting to hear a bit about your background, mate-and genuinely sorry to learn of the loss involved.

I realised that, since the age of 18 to now (13 years)I've been single for all of about 6 months total. Frightening stuff tbh. I reckon it probably comes in waves-if I was single now I don't think I'd do any chasing for a fair while. If you're relatively happy single then you probably won't either, like you say. Probably all change in a second when a particular lass sashays past and blows your spunk-brittle socks off though.

You failed to mention that a lot of that 'in a realtionship' time was spent plugging a rubber doll, that is not classed as a relationship, just thought I'd point that out...mate

If you're wondering, Jonny2J told me

Thanks for listening. ;)

I realised that, since the age of 18 to now (13 years)I've been single for all of about 6 months total. Frightening stuff tbh. I reckon it probably comes in waves-if I was single now I don't think I'd do any chasing for a fair while. If you're relatively happy single then you probably won't either, like you say. Probably all change in a second when a particular lass sashays past and blows your spunk-brittle socks off though.

You failed to mention that a lot of that 'in a realtionship' time was spent plugging a rubber doll, that is not classed as a relationship, just thought I'd point that out...mate

If you're wondering, Jonny2J told me

Fair point. Better sex an all tbf.

She squeaked just how you like it then?

with his pin-prick she was guaranteed to go down on him ;)

p.s. how long does it have to last to count as a relationship?

Edited by The Fish

Longer than one all-you-can-eat buffet, first date.

Longer than one all-you-can-eat buffet, first date.

really milking the buffet joke aren't you fatty? :aye:

In all seriousness though, what counts as a "relationship"?