Is there a Toontastic

bobbyshinton

Christmas do planned? ;)

I was going to ask the same thing. I vaguely remember people talking about going out the night before the Liverpool match (i.e. the 27th into the 28th), no idea if anything ever came of that though?

There was until Fish started making noises about attending. It was then brushed under the carpet, something about buffet costs.

'Buffet the (xmas)hamper slayer'

Fish is going to fucking have you for that ;)

In a giant, man-sized taco.

;)

you're fucking bellends and I'm telling my mam.

and Macn, you can pipe down, way I remember you had to buy three seats on the train down, one for either arse cheek!

(genuinely tempted to post a picture of me holding the days paper just to prove how incredibly non-fat I am, ye fuckers.)

;)

and Macn, you can pipe down, way I remember you had to buy three seats on the train down, one for either arse cheek!

(genuinely tempted to post a picture of me holding the days paper just to prove how incredibly non-fat I am, ye fuckers.)

going be a broadsheet then?

Nope

just taken from Faaar away :aye:

;)

going be a broadsheet then?

Nope

just taken from Faaar away :huh:

:aye:

And quite why you should know that is beyond me, so ignore that bit. ;)

My knowledge of pub opening times has deteriorated in the last 7 months but I presume it'll open early :aye:

Will be lovely to see you anyway :huh:

My knowledge of pub opening times has deteriorated in the last 7 months but I presume it'll open early :aye:

Will be lovely to see you anyway ;)

Likewise. Won't be up for Spurs and probably won't have a ticket for Liverpool, but the drink is the most important bit. :huh:

Anyone fancy a bite to eat after the Spurs match?

The N-O lads were discussing that too but we're not sure we'd get in anywhere with it being the weekend before Christmas. Curry's always an option like.

Anyone fancy a bite to eat after the Spurs match?

The N-O lads were discussing that too but we're not sure we'd get in anywhere with it being the weekend before Christmas. Curry's always an option like.

Toasties in the Trent then.

I thought about that Italian as well. La Strada. That curry place is spot on though.

That's why I thought the Saturday after Christmas (rather than before) might be more of a goer. Mind you, I'm in Edinburgh for the day and don't get in until half eight, so I don't know why I'm arguing the toss really. ;)

Will be lovely to see you anyway ;)

Likewise. Won't be up for Spurs and probably won't have a ticket for Liverpool, but the drink is the most important bit. ;)

I take it the fact we have 6k empty seats every game has passed you by then? :huh:

Will be lovely to see you anyway :angry:

Likewise. Won't be up for Spurs and probably won't have a ticket for Liverpool, but the drink is the most important bit. ;)

I take it the fact we have 6k empty seats every game has passed you by then? :huh:

Do we play football or something? ;)

In all seriousness, I hadn't even thought about getting a ticket until now and just assumed we'd be sold out on the day (festive season and all), regardless of our current troubles. If there are tickets to be had on cash turnstiles on the day, I'll be there. That good enough?