The Official Portsmouth Vs Newcastle United Thread

Jimbo

Martins does have the ability to stick them in from way out, plus he's very fast. The combination of the two of them makes it very hard to mark both for the whole game. Owen isn't going to miss in the box and the runs he makes are as good as anyones.

I thought Martins struggled towards the end of his game (before he was subbed) Pace wise he couldnt seem to get away from their back line, even when it looked like he was in behind them. I'm still not convinced he is fully fit

After he scored he looked like he was hobbling a lot. No wonder he didn't do his customary flips.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that? 4 wins all season and we're 14th? That shows how shit the league is. Which, in all honesty, gives me more confidence than yesterday's performance as far as the rest of the season goes.

Aye, but all it takes is other teams to start to sort themselves out and for us to keep drawing.

Martins does have the ability to stick them in from way out, plus he's very fast. The combination of the two of them makes it very hard to mark both for the whole game. Owen isn't going to miss in the box and the runs he makes are as good as anyones.

I thought Martins struggled towards the end of his game (before he was subbed) Pace wise he couldnt seem to get away from their back line, even when it looked like he was in behind them. I'm still not convinced he is fully fit

After he scored he looked like he was hobbling a lot. No wonder he didn't do his customary flips.

he still had it in him to do a bit of strictly come dancing with Bassong, they went on for a good while think they we're enjoying it a bit too much