The Official Portsmouth Vs Newcastle United Thread

Jimbo

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to JFK for not taking him off earlier. Id have had him off the field 20mins ago

I'm hoping he did it because Martins was injured though, and that he hadn't planned it all along as a "tactical" sub.

lol at being content with the two wins he's managed since he got here.

Well Keegan only managed 3 in his first ten, but we still gave him a chance eh?

Just checking that you're taking the piss?

Not at all.

Kinnear's got 12 points from 10 games and his name is mud.

Keegan got 9 points from 10 games and we were alkl happy to be patient.

I'm not comparing Keegan and Kinnear or suggesting Kinnears better, but it's shit the way the daggers are out for him already.

Whilst I couldn't be arsed listing the teams we played I'm fairly sure that Keegan had a much harder run of games. Also, Kinnear has at times made some baffling decisions, regularly made a fool of himself in the media and seems intent to spend more time in the stands than on the bench.

And it was fairly obvious that Keegan was going to get more time to prove himself because of what he has done before, he had the fans' trust since day 1. Kinnear is starting from scratch and has to build that trust and thus far he hasn't done a whole lot to earn that trust and respect.

He probably did have some tougher games, but he threw points away in the last minutes at home against Blackburn and Boro.

I hope Kinnear learns a lesson from this game...leave Duff on the bench.

Defence looked a tad shaky in the first half but class in the second, what's that, 3 away clean sheets in a row? Nearly unheard of.

That fact that we can get results like this makes throwing away points to Stoke and Wigan all the more painful but we've done very well here today.

Is Adams back on the drink? He looks like a fucking tramp with a new coat.

He sounds like it during his interviews

Wasn't he nailing Caprice at one time too? What was she thinking?!

3 nil, fucking brilliant.