Thank god KK watched the Bassong trial.

Park Life

For he is already looking better than Taylord. :P

Looks like the real deal, but overall its nice to have 3 good centre backs at the club and its a pity we don't have such quality in other areas.

I'm not convinced Keegan had any say in any of the signings.

I remember him clearly saying he was going to watch Bassong and that he had agreed to take a look at him on trial.

What I like about Bassong is he does the simple things simply and although he can barely kick a ball with either foot he hasn't stopped his

defensive interceptions. :P

I'm not convinced Keegan had any say in any of the signings.

This.

Just because he's been a success, we can't conclude that Keegan had any influence on this one any more than the others.

He's quality always tracking back and winning headers.

Taylor is a liability and simply frustrates me when points at nothing all the time. Keep bassong in defense he played well once again.

He's quality always tracking back and winning headers.

Taylor is a liability and simply frustrates me when points at nothing all the time. Keep bassong in defense he played well once again.

Yup. Keeps the shirt unless we buy Puyol or Lucio.

I don't remember Keegan saying it was Bassong who could partner Coloccini at the back for the next 5 years.

who was it then, Denis the DOF :P

:panic:

haven't you fucked off yet

:nufc:

I don't remember Keegan saying it was Bassong who could partner Coloccini at the back for the next 5 years.

Probably cause he hadn't seen him play four or five games like we have.

That's true, he just watched him put in a good performance against Coventry and then dropped him again because Taylor was fit.

Probably cause he hadn't seen him play four or five games like we have.

That's true, he just watched him put in a good performance against Coventry and then dropped him again because Taylor was fit.

:P