eBay scam revenge

Jimbo

To cut a long and boring story short, some Nigerian cretin has attempted to scam me on eBay by sending me a very official looking paypal confirmation email as a ruse to con me into posting goods to him before payment has cleared.

I've got his email and postal address, can anyone come up with an ingenious method of revenge I can unleash on this kernt ?

I was considering shitting in a bag and parcelling it up and posting it to him, but I'm not sure on the legalities of posting turds.

To cut a long and boring story short, some Nigerian cretin has attempted to scam me on eBay by sending me a very official looking paypal confirmation email as a ruse to con me into posting goods to him before payment has cleared.

I've got his email and postal address, can anyone come up with an ingenious method of revenge I can unleash on this kernt ?

I was considering shitting in a bag and parcelling it up and posting it too him, but I'm not sure on the legalities of posting turds.

could try some sort of email virus though once again certain legal questions are raised

I was considering shitting in a bag and parcelling it up and posting it too him, but I'm not sure on the legalities of posting turds.

head down town and grab the first nigerian person you can find then post him their head in a box, tit for tat mate tit for tat (you could post the tits if you want though its upto you).

head down town and grab the first nigerian person you can find then post him their head in a box, tit for tat mate tit for tat (you could post the tits if you want though its upto you).

Gemmill would be more than happy to decapitate Martins.

Ask Fop to write him a letter.

That ought to do it... :P

Just out of interest Jimbo, what's the bastard got of yours?

Fuck all, other than my email address !

Ask Fop to write him a letter.

That ought to do it... :panic:

Just out of interest Jimbo, what's the bastard got of yours?

Fuck all, other than my email address !

Tell him you're part of special branch, assigned to deal with specific internet fraud & scams and that, now you have his personal information, you'll be making it readily available to your Nigerian counterparts :P

Isnt there a women in America who has made a fortune out of sending turds to people? People pay her to send turds to their enemies with a little revenge note.

I think she sends the turds to the people who then send them to their enemies, Im sure thats how it works

:aye: