Wounded deer attacks hunter who shot him

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Wounded deer attacks hunter who shot him

A Missouri hunter bagged a big buck on the second day of firearms season, but the kill caused him a lot of pain.

Forty-nine-year-old Randy Goodman said he thought two well-placed shots with his .270-caliber rifle had killed the buck on Nov. 19. Goodman said the deer looked dead to him, but seconds later the nine-point, 240-pound animal came to life.

The buck rose up, knocked Goodman down and attacked him with his antlers in what the veteran hunter called "15 seconds of hell." The deer ran a short distance and went down, and died after Goodman fired two more shots.

Soon Goodman started feeling dizzy and noticed his vest was soaked in blood.

So he reached his truck and drove to a hospital, where he received seven staples in his scalp and was treated for a slight concussion and bruises.

goodman_t613.jpg

Nice.

How many people would hunt, if deer could shoot back?

That's quite frankly the most absurd thing you've ever posted, and that in itself is no mean feet.

I :P you a lot, I know.

It's still a valid point though, if you understand it.

That's quite frankly the most absurd thing you've ever posted, and that in itself is no mean feet.

I :panic: you a lot, I know.

If I understand it? :P

Fop you don't 'woosh' me as you say, just whenever there's one of your threads I tend to ignore them as quite frankly you're a bit of a dullard.

I :nufc: you a lot, I know.

If I understand it? :P

Fop you don't 'woosh' me as you say, just whenever there's one of your threads I tend to ignore them as quite frankly you're a bit of a dullard.

If you understood it then you'd well....... understand it (especially in relation to this incident).

Clearly you don't, but what am I supposed to do about that? :panic:

2J's point was it was a ridiculous question. That's all the potential whooshes dealt with. Might have been the first Crocodile Dundee where the kangaroo shot back, come to think of it.

2J's point was it was a ridiculous question. That's all the potential whooshes dealt with. Might have been the first Crocodile Dundee where the kangaroo shot back, come to think of it.

Why was it ridiculous?

Why was it ridiculous?

Subjective things like this are all a matter of opinion Fop so I won't even try and change your view.

Why was it ridiculous?

Subjective things like this are all a matter of opinion Fop so I won't even try and change your view.

So basically you agree that it is not ridiculous and that only not understanding the point would make you think it was. :P

Why was it ridiculous?

So basically you agree that it is not ridiculous and that only not understanding the point would make you think it was. :P

No.

Why was it ridiculous?

No.

So why is it ridiculous if you understand the point?

Why was it ridiculous?

No.

This is too trivial even for me to argue about.

Why was it ridiculous?

So basically you agree that it is not ridiculous and that only not understanding the point would make you think it was. :nufc:

No.

This is too trivial even for me to argue about.

You just daren't answer. :P (which is fair enough, I wouldn't if I were you :panic: )

FOP....fuck off and stop trying to turn yet another thread into one of your 'look at me' borefests.

Why? I make a point someone is :P and wants to insult me, I respond..... what's wrong with that?