Wounded deer attacks hunter who shot him

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Do you reckon people would drive cars if they were like the ones in The Flintstones?

See that'd work if it had anything to do with the original post.

And just for the slow; why is it that the original post is of ANY interest at all?

FOP....fuck off and stop trying to turn yet another thread into one of your 'look at me' borefests.

He's close to going on thread moderation if he persists tbh.

FOP....fuck off and stop trying to turn yet another thread into one of your 'look at me' borefests.

Do whatever you must, it's up to you after all, but you can hardly blame me for this thread (I'm attacked by a moderator and I dare to reply? Happy Face argues with me and it's fine - I argue with Happy Face and :P), or is it the "one rule for" rule again?

Do whatever you must, it's up to you after all, but you can hardly blame me for this thread (I'm attacked by a moderator and I dare to reply? Happy Face argues with me and it's fine - I argue with Happy Face and :P), or is it the "one rule for" rule again?

No, it's the fact that you never let anything go and end up ruining every fucking thread with tit for tat shit.

This isn't me siding with one side or another, it's tangible fact. Keep it on topic or expect moderation.

No, it's the fact that you never let anything go and end up ruining every fucking thread with tit for tat shit.

This isn't me siding with one side or another, it's tangible fact. Keep it on topic or expect moderation.

Yet when Alex, Happy Face, Chezzy, Manc etc. do it, it is fine? (see the shoe thread for example)

We've been here before, the actual problem is I tend not to give in or give up and people don't like that.

Yet when Alex, Happy Face, Chezzy, Manc etc. do it, it is fine? (see the shoe thread for example)

We've been here before, the actual problem is I tend not to give in or give up and people don't like that.

And the common denominator is? :panic:

And the common denominator is? :nufc:

The common denominator would seem to be that there's apparently one rule for Fop and another for everyone else (because all of the above argue incessantly with others when Fop is not available). :panic:

• 1 month later...