Martins

AgentFox

Who should play up front with MO  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is why Viduka should have been given a run out on Sunday ahead of Ameobi. I'd prefer to start Viduka but we can't do that when he's not played a minute of football since last season. BTW, what's wrong with playing him in the reserves?

This is why Viduka should have been given a run out on Sunday ahead of Ameobi. I'd prefer to start Viduka but we can't do that when he's not played a minute of football since last season. BTW, what's wrong with playing him in the reserves?

:P

:panic:

Ummm yeah, slightly (or totally) inaccurate. :P

I'd prefer to start Viduka but we can't do that when he's not played a minute of football since last season.

Why not? THe man's past all that messing about. It's rare enough for him to be available at all. And when he's ready and gets thrown out there he usually always puts the same kind of very decent performance.

:panic:

Ummm yeah, slightly (or totally) inaccurate. :P

I voted for Viduka, because he's the best player in the list. He scored a great tight in goal against Woodgate the last time he played him - though given Woodgate's latest injury troubles he's unlikely to figure against us.

I think that JFK may start with Ameobi, but will bring Viduka on towards the end. I'd prefer if he did it the other way. Viduka will offer a nice target to Jonas and N'Zobgia.

i would go with xisco, he should get a chance. I think though JK would prob go with Shola

When is Smith back anyway?

He was meant to be coming back sometime this month but Physioroom now has him down as the end of next month.