New Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Craig

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are genuinely the most clueless wanks of all the clubs in England in my view. It's just sheer blind stupidity. The rare time Newcastle are in Europe. We've played in the latter stages of Champions Leagues, had 3 UEFA Cup Quarter Finals in 10 years, UEFA Cup Semi Finals (when it wasn't the mickey mouse competition for mickey mouse clubs it is today) you couldn't make these deluded cunts up. As Kinnear said, As SBR said as anyone with half a clue says........well it doesn't even need saying.

The fanbase thing is the one that makes me laugh the most thoughm I genuinely think they believe it as well that's the hilarious thing, like not fucking about or looking for a bite. They're arguably the 4th best supported team in the South East.

Stevie, you really are a complete embarrassment to your fellow supporters

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...ier-League.html

survey of 2,708 football fans... wow, that is supposed to back up an argument... 2,708???

B)

Canny sample size if done properly. The fact it's an internet poll renders it useless bollocks though.

I'd be more concerned that watching their team on TV is supposed to make them the 'best' fans. :aye:

You're right, it is a decent sample size, I'm not sure how big your fellow supporters think sample sizes are but they're never generally more than a couple of thousand, as for the watching your team on tv comment, maybe you should reread the article, it says Liverpool are the best supported club and as a side point mentions that they are also the most watched on tv, nothing to do with the point that I was making, finally, there is nothing wrong with internet surveys, it is the 21st century after all!

A countrywide survey of 2,708 football fans found that the Merseyside club, currently the league leaders, are also the best watched team on TV.

TV seems to be the crux rather than an aside. If you can quote where it says they're the best supported club I'd appreciate it. You won't be able to of course, it's just an advert for a footy on TV website.

Internet surveys are prone to fanboy block voting from nerds who've never been to a game in their life. You could go to the 92 grounds and ask people apart from their own team who has the best supporters and you might get a more realistic view from the public at large. I can assure you Liverpool and Man Utd wouldn't come top.

I don't know why I'm een dignifying this shit with a response like. Less than one fifth of people there based their support on locality ffs :D

Hi all, another Tottenham fan here in peace.

Please don't be fooled into tarring us all by the same brush because of a few muppets on You're on Sky Sports - we're passionate and loyal fans and most of us respect clubs like Newcastle United. The guys who invade this board to wind you lot up are doing the club no justice at all - they're idiots.

Personally I think we will struggle to fill a 60k stadium unless we get very creative with our ticket pricing. However, I think that many of you are underestimating the size of our fanbase. Stevie's suggestion that we have very few supporters outside of London is laughable. In fact, I'd say that even traditionally the majority of our support has not come from North London itself (that's always been Arsenal territory) but many of the neighbouring counties like Essex, Hertforshire, etc.

Anyway, I won't wish you best of luck for the weekend as I can't possibly mean it, but I do hope that you sort yourselves out soon as it's a shame to see a club like yours in such a disorganised mess. Newcastle is also a cracking city and so deserves a top quality football club. Best of luck for when you play the gooner scum on 21st March.

PS. We're bigger than you! :aye:

Nah and you know it.

The bloke who put the picture up of Bobby Robson, you're a scumbag, most people recognise that not everyone of your supporters is a wanker like that, I'm not one of them. Scummy little club, with scummy small time, small minded fans who last finished in the top four before most of their supporters on that site were born. There's at least 9 English clubs of greater stature. 16,000 in the Premiership era for League games, 400 at away games, 6 and 7-1 defeats joke club with scummy fans.

Whatever Stevie - you've spouted so many inaccurate facts over the course of this thread that there's simply no point in arguing with you.

All I can do is apologise on behalf of the ignorant muppets who think it's funny to poke fun at a true legend.

See you all at St James Park on Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stevie

They go on about this new stadium, "yeah we'd fill 60,000 blah, blah" when everyone knows they'd average 40,000 tops, they argue till their blue in the face, they abuse Newcastle's support, they abuse our average gate of 47,000 (bigger average than they've had since 1961), and last night they play a very very important game for an opportunity to place in a major final in our national stadium and..............

Tottenham Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, Woodgate, Bale, Lennon, Modric, Zokora, Bentley (O'Hara 46), Pavlyuchenko, Campbell.

Subs Not Used: Alnwick, Gunter, Giovani, Taarabt, Boateng, Rocha.

Goals: Dawson 47, O'Hara 52, Pavlyuchenko 65, Duff 68 og.

Burnley Jensen, Alexander, Duff, Carlisle, Jordan, Gudjonsson (McDonald 30), Eagles, Paterson (Akinbiyi 86),Elliott, Blake (Rodriguez 75), McCann.

Subs Not Used: Penny, Kalvenes, Mahon, MacDonald.

Booked: Duff.

Goals: Paterson 15.

Att: 31,377

Now I appreciate some people find the subject of attendances a tad boring, but how the fuck do these complete tossers begin to compare their support with our. 31,000 with 5,000 away fans for a major semi final on your home ground?!?!?!?!?!? 26,000 of their support could be arsed to turn up. TWENTY SIX. It's one of the worst attendances I've seen from any club ever given the circumstances, and reaffirms their status as a wank support and mickey mouse club.

I don't think the League Cup is a 'Major' Final.

I wouldn't turn my nose up to it like.

Edit : To say I would be over the moon with it ;)

Aye and you can bet your bottom dollar we'd fill SJP for the semi final too... B)

spurs fans were shit last night, heard nothing from them until they were well clear, we had half an end stand and out sang them most of the night

£20 just after Christmas, on what will be a fuckin' freezin Wednesday night, against Hull, to watch a shite NUFC team.

On that evidence, they should be giving the tickets away!

Guest Stevie
Yeah I think we would definitely fill St.James Park for a semi.

I'm wondering how many we will get for Hull, £20 is a decent price.

More than 31,000 imo.

Guest Stevie
Maybe everyone knows something that I don't know, but where the fuck do Spurs get all of their money from?

They're jews. I bet they're the highest income earners in English football their support, they aint all window cleaners from Welwyn Garden City like Danny_B.

• 9 months later...

So they're not just simply copying Arsenal.... they're copying Liverpool too? :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...pur/8326735.stm

Nice stadium - shame it won't be filled. And the fact that Levy is refusing to declare the cost of the project would have me seriously concerned if I was a Spurs fan.

It'll be like the 90's, with many thousands of blue empty seats every week. 40,000 would've been more than big enough for that mickey mouse club imo. We'll see if planning permission gets granted too, who the fuck wants to stay in a hotel in that shit hole, when you have Central London 5 or 6 mile away?

I think Chelsea are becoming a very big club to be honest. In 20 years time they'll be up there with Liverpool in club size if their current success continues. Tottenham though :P an Aston Villa/Sheff Wed type club at the very best.