New Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Craig

I'm poorly and being economical with my words.

Couldn't pass whatever it is you've got over to Fop could you? B)

:aye: Fop does talk shite like. Does he wear national health glasses?

See you lose all moral high ground rather quickly. :D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice ground, Think they're wanting the capacity at around 50-60k Should be fun watching similar crowds of Sunderland stuck in that.

I was thinking of the smoggies, with half the ground empty and the fans singing "best fans in the land"

glory glory tottenham hotspur etc?

I don't listen to Talksport anymore because Collymore got so bad, a pacifist like me wanted to stab him, even visualised it. Apparently Newcastle aren't in the top ten clubs in England and never will be, and Villa are the fourth biggest club in Britain.

However an associate of mine who does still listen to it claims Alan Brazil came out with a snorter the other day. Apparently Celtic and Tottenham supporters are without paralell on this island, fat alky jock drink drive bastard!

61 Users and 2 Members - fuck off you yid cunts reading, mickey mouse, shit fans, shit fanbase nothingness of a club who haven't come in the top 2 for 47 years. As Danny Murphy once said Charlton are as big as Spurs. The disappointment will tangible if it's not yet another predictable 3-1 home win.

I like this part:

"We have spent a great deal of time looking at different roof formations. The roof has been designed to focus the noise back onto the crowd and onto the pitch. All seating is enclosed, there are no open corners, so everything is focused back onto the pitch and the acoustics will maximise the impact of the vocal support from fans.

Because that way when there are only 20 people inside it sounds like there's more.

You inbred Geordie twunts make me laugh, the capacity is going to be 55k-60k with a final figure announced in a couple of months when the designs have been further progressed , all on the website if you care to do your research properly, I can assure you we will pack it the rafters week in week out. It's a shame really as hopefully by then Ashley the yid will have driven your shitty little club in your shitty little one club town in to the ground so you won't get to experience it. Cue torrent of anti-Semitic racist abuse, idiots

I like this part:

"We have spent a great deal of time looking at different roof formations. The roof has been designed to focus the noise back onto the crowd and onto the pitch. All seating is enclosed, there are no open corners, so everything is focused back onto the pitch and the acoustics will maximise the impact of the vocal support from fans.

Because that way when there are only 20 people inside it sounds like there's more.

You inbred Geordie twunts make me laugh, the capacity is going to be 55k-60k with a final figure announced in a couple of months when the designs have been further progressed , all on the website if you care to do your research properly, I can assure you we will pack it the rafters week in week out. It's a shame really as hopefully by then Ashley the yid will have driven your shitty little club in your shitty little one club town in to the ground so you won't get to experience it. Cue torrent of anti-Semitic racist abuse, idiots

Haha, what a lovely lad! the fact most are stating is you wont fill 60k week in week out.

I like this part:

You will fill it four times a season, for us, Arsenal (although you couldnt fill your little ground against them in that League Cup Semi a few years ago), Liverpool and Man Utd, also maybe West Ham if you give them enough tickets. You're an insignificant nothingness of a club. That national media is in your city, yet still we receive more coverage than you, you're there but no one notices or cares.

They wont fill it.

A League Cup win and some heavy spending has got them excited.

When it comes to a few seasons of shite in a row, no champions league football, back to normality with no european football they will be plenty of empty seats.

For an example of how fickle and stupid they are see the name of the thread starter @-

''Levy Out''

They always fuck off after the inevitable defeat apart from Danny B*. They play Newcastle in hope, we play Tottenham in expectation. I view it as what should be three points, but I've said that a few times this season...Hull Stoke Wigan etc.... It's one game every season I go to where if we don't win by two clear goals I'm disappointed, I mean 7-1, 6-1, 4-0, 4-1 in recent memory, I bet we've beaten them two or three times more than they've beaten us in the Premiership era. I expect to win against these type of clubs, this club in particular seem to freeze playing in bigger stadiums than they feel comfortable in against bigger clubs. Martin Jol even hinted at that when he was there.

They're calling me racist on that thread, I never even mentioned chinkies.

Danny B reckons he posts on there, no sign of him.

Edited by Stevie

They always fuck off after the inevitable defeat. They play Newcastle in hope, we play Tottenham in expectation. I view it as what should be three points, but I've said that a few times this season...Hull Stoke Wigan etc.... It's one game every season I go to where if we don't win by two clear goals I'm disappointed, I mean 7-1, 6-1, 4-0, 4-1 in recent memory, I bet we've beaten them two or three times more than they've beaten us in the Premiership era. I expect to win against these type of clubs, this club in particular seem to freeze playing in bigger stadiums than they feel comfortable in against bigger clubs. Martin Jol even hinted at that when he was there.

They're calling me racist on that thread, I never even mentioned chinkies.

Apart from Danny B, unfortunately :aye:

I like this part:

You will fill it four times a season, for us, Arsenal (although you couldnt fill your little ground against them in that League Cup Semi a few years ago), Liverpool and Man Utd, also maybe West Ham if you give them enough tickets. You're an insignificant nothingness of a club. That national media is in your city, yet still we receive more coverage than you, you're there but no one notices or cares.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but think I'm probably coming from a more educated view point than you considering the fact I support Spurs and as a member regulary have difficulty getting tickets, granted the stadium is only currently 36k, but then add the 21k on the season ticket waiting list and that takes you to 57k already (no need to get your calculator out), no doubt you probably still think you know best though. Not sure if you do get more media coverage than us but if you do its only because your club is such a shambolic joke, I wouldn't say you were an "insignificant nothingness of a club" because that would be a pretty pathetic unfounded insult but I will say that you are a moron!

Back to the point of the thread, i've just noticed the words "Naming Rights" emblazoned across the front of the stadium. Unless they're going down the Mackem route of giving their stadium a bizarre title then that obviously means they're going to bend over and get fucked in the arse for a couple of extra pennies from Sudafed/Waitrose/Preperation H.

I'd be hugely fucked off it Fat Ash or anyone for that matter tried to sell the naming rights to SJPs :aye:

21k waiting list lol

yep, read it and weep dickhead!

Of course, you will have statistics to back that up.

You probably do have a waiting list as your stadium is small but to come up with such a ludicrous number as that is frankly embarrassing

21,000 waiting list wahahahahahahahaha

They had 13,000 on a waiting list last season, that was down to about 9,000 at the start of the season. These 9,000 have first option on match day seats, so that's 31,000 including their 22,000 season ticket holders, 2-3,000 away fans, leaving at least 2,000 general sale tickets.

They say with a degree of certainty they have the biggest fanbase outside the top four. I'd be astonished if it was anywhere near half of ours in Britain. I don't know one Tottenham fan who isn't from London, they'll level the same thing at us, but look at this board or Newcastle Online, maybe 20% of the people are actually from the toon, half of this board are foreign cunts. We have a fanbase far beyond the North East, which is why we take 6,000 to Wigan on Boxing Day without the blinking of an eye lid, or 6,000 to Fulham any time. They say they have the biggest fanbase outside the top four, that's admittance Chelsea have more fans than them, Chelsea don't have more proper fans than us, and the Chelsea I know wouldn't even contest that.

Once again nothing club, who we WILL beat. As I said if this new ground is 42,000, there will be empty seats.

21k waiting list lol

yep, read it and weep dickhead!

Of course, you will have statistics to back that up.

You probably do have a waiting list as your stadium is small but to come up with such a ludicrous number as that is frankly embarrassing

Lets not be bitter now know it alls, I didn't come up with it, it's a quote from club, can't be arsed finding the article on the official site but sure you could find it if you are that desperate for stats, think it was one of the articles back when the club first announced we would be moving,