New Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Craig

21k waiting list lol

yep, read it and weep dickhead!

Of course, you will have statistics to back that up.

You probably do have a waiting list as your stadium is small but to come up with such a ludicrous number as that is frankly embarrassing

Lets not be bitter now know it alls, I didn't come up with it, it's a quote from club, can't be arsed finding the article on the official site but sure you could find it if you are that desperate for stats, think it was one of the articles back when the club first announced we would be moving,

excuse me if i dont believe it and believe its utter bollocks. Arsenal are the traditional big club in London and have proved that with their attendances since they have moved, Even though the initial price of tickets were astronomical. You're way of Arsenals support IMO.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21k waiting list lol

yep, read it and weep dickhead!

Of course, you will have statistics to back that up.

You probably do have a waiting list as your stadium is small but to come up with such a ludicrous number as that is frankly embarrassing

Lets not be bitter now know it alls, I didn't come up with it, it's a quote from club, can't be arsed finding the article on the official site but sure you could find it if you are that desperate for stats, think it was one of the articles back when the club first announced we would be moving,

excuse me if i dont believe it and believe its utter bollocks. Arsenal are the traditional big club in London and have proved that with their attendances since they have moved, Even though the initial price of tickets were astronomical. You're way of Arsenals support IMO.

Arsenal are the ONLY big club in London, the same as we're the only big club in the North East.

21,000 waiting list wahahahahahahahaha

They had 13,000 on a waiting list last season, that was down to about 9,000 at the start of the season. These 9,000 have first option on match day seats, so that's 31,000 including their 22,000 season ticket holders, 2-3,000 away fans, leaving at least 2,000 general sale tickets.

They say with a degree of certainty they have the biggest fanbase outside the top four. I'd be astonished if it was anywhere near half of ours in Britain. I don't know one Tottenham fan who isn't from London, they'll level the same thing at us, but look at this board or Newcastle Online, maybe 20% of the people are actually from the toon, half of this board are foreign cunts. We have a fanbase far beyond the North East, which is why we take 6,000 to Wigan on Boxing Day without the blinking of an eye lid, or 6,000 to Fulham any time. They say they have the biggest fanbase outside the top four, that's admittance Chelsea have more fans than them, Chelsea don't have more proper fans than us, and the Chelsea I know wouldn't even contest that.

Once again nothing club, who we WILL beat. As I said if this new ground is 42,000, there will be empty seats.

Speaking honestly here, if Spuds are a nothing club, then what the hell are we? I'm not going to start comparing the size of the two clubs, but they've certainly won more trophies and have a bigger history.

You seem like you're on some sort of delusional crusade, and you're embarrassing us

Ive not once said they aren't a big club. Just they're not as big as they like to think they are. And I believe they will struggle to fill a 55k+ stadium week in week out. A situation I believe with us too.

They had 13,000 on a waiting list last season, that was down to about 9,000 at the start of the season. These 9,000 have first option on match day seats, so that's 31,000 including their 22,000 season ticket holders, 2-3,000 away fans, leaving at least 2,000 general sale tickets.

They say with a degree of certainty they have the biggest fanbase outside the top four. I'd be astonished if it was anywhere near half of ours in Britain. I don't know one Tottenham fan who isn't from London, they'll level the same thing at us, but look at this board or Newcastle Online, maybe 20% of the people are actually from the toon, half of this board are foreign cunts. We have a fanbase far beyond the North East, which is why we take 6,000 to Wigan on Boxing Day without the blinking of an eye lid, or 6,000 to Fulham any time. They say they have the biggest fanbase outside the top four, that's admittance Chelsea have more fans than them, Chelsea don't have more proper fans than us, and the Chelsea I know wouldn't even contest that.

Once again nothing club, who we WILL beat. As I said if this new ground is 42,000, there will be empty seats.

Speaking honestly here, if Spuds are a nothing club, then what the hell are we? I'm not going to start comparing the size of the two clubs, but they've certainly won more trophies and have a bigger history.

You seem like you're on some sort of delusional crusade, and you're embarrassing us

How many league titles have they won?

That is the real measure of a club, anyone can fluke a cup every now and then (apart from us in the last 40 years) but it takes consistent top quality performance over the course of a season to win the league.

1 post, signed up purely for this post, location Hertfordshire fucking do one you stupid cunt. Tom we only need one Danny B ban the cunt.

From an idiot called "Munz"

I detest them cunts.Its great to see them f@ck it up every year.Ok we aint great but we've won an awful lot more than them.

This is is what I don't get. Their support don't really care about football. They're not fanatical about football. Anyone who knows anything about the game knows we had a great history for a long time. An awful lot more??? I don't recognise the League Cup as a major trophy, so by my reckoning we have 11 trophies to their 13, but that's offset by the fact they've only been champions of this country TWO times in their history. Yes TWO. Fucking Sunderland have treble their titles yet still they get mouthy. When we have this argument with Everton they can say with their 9 league titles they have a superior history to us.

As for the all time League table. If ours was calculated from 1905? like there's is, we'd be well above them. We're an older club and played in the league a lot longer and the first ten averages were under 5,000 obviously dragging the all time average down. Thick people can't see that though. About this whole topic every body, and I mean EVERYBODY knows the truth. Last thing I'll say on the matter. 3-1 Owen. 4-1 Owen. two 5a doubles nice one.

Ive not once said they aren't a big club. Just they're not as big as they like to think they are. And I believe they will struggle to fill a 55k+ stadium week in week out. A situation I believe with us too.

Any club will struggle to fill a stadium of that size in the current economic climate. Astronomical prices and a general indifference towards football don't help either.

Reading through Glory-Glory i've realised why I dislike Spurs so much - they're far too similar to us. Some of the shite the come out with could've been plucked from the minds of the gurning, tracksuit clad spastics that 'represent' our club on SSN.

Any club will struggle to fill a stadium of that size in the current economic climate. Astronomical prices and a general indifference towards football don't help either.

Reading through Glory-Glory i've realised why I dislike Spurs so much - they're far too similar to us. Some of the shite the come out with could've been plucked from the minds of the gurning, tracksuit clad spastics that 'represent' our club on SSN.

Word :aye:

In your opinion. I understand where you're coming from but lets be honest, it isn't the case is it, maybe if we'd won the league in the last 10 or so years that logic would come in to play.

And thanks very much for the name change, not a huge fan of being labelled a Spuds supporter but whatever. It was my opinion

In your opinion. I understand where you're coming from but lets be honest, it isn't the case is it, maybe if we'd won the league in the last 10 or so years that logic would come in to play.

And thanks very much for the name change, not a huge fan of being labelled a Spuds supporter but whatever. It was my opinion

Maybes and Ifs, If we had won the league in 96 who's to say where we would be now, Had we got Robson straight after Keegan who knows where we would be now.

Your attendances increase if you're doing well that goes without saying. But that still doesnt mean you'd fill 60k week in week out! if you won the league twice then didnt win anything else or anywhere near the top 4 for the next 10 seasons you think you'd keep the 60k? not a chance.

Lesser clubs fans will always be that. They remind me of bitter West Ham fans

I looked on other forums such as Evertons and they admire Spurs' ambition and hope they get plans out soon

Newcastle fans though in their hearts they have nothing really to look forward to except more of the same

Newcastle fans in their hearts can say they've competed for league titles more than twice in the last 12 years, they can say they've qualified for the Champions League, we might never get back there again, but I don't think a club like Tottenham could get there and sustain it.

As for Marko, you typify the out of town toon fan in your views I've said this to you before I don't know any geordie who shares them.

Lesser clubs fans will always be that. They remind me of bitter West Ham fans

I looked on other forums such as Evertons and they admire Spurs' ambition and hope they get plans out soon

Newcastle fans though in their hearts they have nothing really to look forward to except more of the same

Newcastle fans in their hearts can say they've competed for league titles more than twice in the last 12 years, they can say they've qualified for the Champions League, we might never get back there again, but I don't think a club like Tottenham could get there and sustain it.

As for Marko, you typify the out of town toon fan in your views I've said this to you before I don't know any geordie who shares them.

tbh, I couldn't give a damn what you think mate :aye:

Dear me, them Scottish fcks are so deluded!! Wetting myself reading that drivel.

How many turned up to watch us di ck them up there in the CC this season? On the extremely rare occasions they are in Europe they get about 20-30000.

I accept Tottenham for there flaws and I even understand how other clubs hate us so much but Newcasltle (potentially coupled with the Spammers) always make me feel better regardless of in situation we may be in!

So they have qualified for Europe 4 times in the Premier League - I think.

We have qualified 11 (about) times but also in the Champions League.

They are deluded mugs and I wouldn't even try to get through to them they will just peddle out the same old shit.

They are genuinely the most clueless wanks of all the clubs in England in my view. It's just sheer blind stupidity. The rare time Newcastle are in Europe. We've played in the latter stages of Champions Leagues, had 3 UEFA Cup Quarter Finals in 10 years, UEFA Cup Semi Finals (when it wasn't the mickey mouse competition for mickey mouse clubs it is today) you couldn't make these deluded cunts up. As Kinnear said, As SBR said as anyone with half a clue says........well it doesn't even need saying.

The fanbase thing is the one that makes me laugh the most thoughm I genuinely think they believe it as well that's the hilarious thing, like not fucking about or looking for a bite. They're arguably the 4th best supported team in the South East.

I hate to say it but we never win anything

sixties- aaaaaaaa none

sevnties - aaaaaaaaaaaaa nono

so on so on so

they have won tropies in every decade, as much as i would love to say that we are bigger than them they easily have greater support in my area of Wales than we do and have won loads more throughout history and I would love just one trophy to shut them up but I cant, even the tin pot would do me. I reckon harry redtwitch will win them the pot again and the uefa cup and they will finish above us again for about the fifth season running, I am getting really dispondant with my club, our attendances have dropped massivly the last couple of seasons. We write this delusional suff yet we still underachieve, we are so similar to them its unreal but they win the odd cup. I hate them

I hate to say it but we never win anything

sixties- aaaaaaaa none

sevnties - aaaaaaaaaaaaa nono

so on so on so

they have won tropies in every decade, as much as i would love to say that we are bigger than them they easily have greater support in my area of Wales than we do and have won loads more throughout history and I would love just one trophy to shut them up but I cant, even the tin pot would do me. I reckon harry redtwitch will win them the pot again and the uefa cup and they will finish above us again for about the fifth season running, I am getting really dispondant with my club, our attendances have dropped massivly the last couple of seasons. We write this delusional suff yet we still underachieve, we are so similar to them its unreal but they win the odd cup. I hate them

Really son, do your research if you're going to come on here pretending to be a Newcastle supporter. I'd also spell check your posts too as it doubles your daft cunt rating if you can't even spell words like 'stuff', 'seventies' and 'massively'.

Edited by Ketsbaia

I like this part:

"We have spent a great deal of time looking at different roof formations. The roof has been designed to focus the noise back onto the crowd and onto the pitch. All seating is enclosed, there are no open corners, so everything is focused back onto the pitch and the acoustics will maximise the impact of the vocal support from fans.

Because that way when there are only 20 people inside it sounds like there's more.

You inbred Geordie twunts make me laugh, the capacity is going to be 55k-60k with a final figure announced in a couple of months when the designs have been further progressed , all on the website if you care to do your research properly, I can assure you we will pack it the rafters week in week out. It's a shame really as hopefully by then Ashley the yid will have driven your shitty little club in your shitty little one club town in to the ground so you won't get to experience it. Cue torrent of anti-Semitic racist abuse, idiots

It's just like that scene in Shawshank... waiting to see which one of them snaps first :aye:

Who had their money on this clem?