Allardyce to be named Rovers boss

Marko

Allardyce isn't that bad. Don't get me wrong, I'm super glad that he's no longer our manager, but I think he should be able to keep Blackburn up as they have a decent squad of players.

That said they are a little detached at the bottom at the moment, so it will be a telling few weeks to see whether his arrival lifts the spirit of their players.

do they really?

I think they are pretty prime candidates whoever is in charge of them

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Blackburn because Shearer really developed into a world class player there and won his only domestic medal to date so I feel very sorry they are going to have to witness the stat reliant, brutish, long-ball, steroid-induced ugly rancid anti-football that the arrogant fat head will inflict on them.

Well, it finally has happened - fat boy is here.

I cant believe our last win was at yours in September - thats how Shit Ince was.

I watched the worst rovers performance in 30 years at Wigan last saturday and that was the last straw.

Wrigleys boy is probably our only hope of staying in the premiership, and believe me, if we go down we aint coming back up for a long time, if ever.

As for all his entourage, if we dont watch out there will be more on the bench than in the fuckin Blackburn End!!!

I cant believe our last win was at yours in September - thats how Shit Ince was.

I watched the worst rovers performance in 30 years at Wigan last saturday and that was the last straw.

Wrigleys boy is probably our only hope of staying in the premiership, and believe me, if we go down we aint coming back up for a long time, if ever.

As for all his entourage, if we dont watch out there will be more on the bench than in the fuckin Blackburn End!!!

Was Ince that bad?

There are far more teams I'd rather see go that Blackburn, but as someone already said, the more teams struggling in this league that aren't Newcastle, the better.

What makes you think your club couldn't come back up? No finances? Poor youth set-up?

Was Ince that bad?

There are far more teams I'd rather see go that Blackburn, but as someone already said, the more teams struggling in this league that aren't Newcastle, the better.

What makes you think your club couldn't come back up? No finances? Poor youth set-up?

They don't have the backing they had the last time they went down.

you're gunna become like good old burnley FC

unless of course we pass you on the way down :aye:

Was Ince that bad?

We are in a far worse position with the Jack Walker trustees than nayone thought and they would love to offload the club, but at £40M there are just no takers (probably because its over valued by 50%)

Ince? - Everton away was our first game and we won - just - and that gave him some space. We have been all over the place since and he has gradually shown just how naive he was tactically.

Anyone that gives Fowler a pay to play contract shows how out of touch he really was. Archie Knox, Ray Matthias, Fowler - even we are a lot better than that.

His interview with the BBC was a horrible flash back to his outlook.

Win three nil and all he can talk about is the importance of keeping clean sheets and hoping to nick a goal here and there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/m...day/7793834.stm

Apparently the goals were against the run of play and Blackburn soaked up pressure all day.

• 1 year later...