Ashley threatened with sectioning after worrying outburst

Ketsbaia

I don't believe they are real quotes - or I certainly don't believe he was aware he was talking to a newspaper.

However I do love how the newspaper makes everything comic book/ soap opera.

Keegan’s main reason for leaving was that Ashley’s sidekicks Dennis Wise and Tony Jimenez dictated transfer policy.

I think they've been interviewing someone that looks a bit like him again.

Well I don't see much difference between the two? Ashley bigs up Kinnear saying he's better than Capello, O'Neill bigs up Young saying he's as good as Messi & Ronaldo. Doubt Villa fans criticised MO'N for that even though it's not true.

There isn't much difference. It's obvious why the reaction is though.

That's because people want some frank, tangible promises about what he has in store for the club. A piss-take interview just comes across as more liberty taking showing disdain for the fans.

Edited by alex

Again, fair enough, but within those two "interviews" have been some interesting comments.

- He's still trying to sell the club.

- There is money available for him to spend to get us out of trouble in January.

- Owen's been offered a good contract, and says there's nothing he can do if City come up with a better one.

- He's admitted he made mistakes.

Again, fair enough, but within those two "interviews" have been some interesting comments.

- There is money available for him to spend to get us out of trouble in January.

- Owen's been offered a good contract, and says there's nothing he can do if City come up with a better one.

So you think that's how an owner of a Premiership club should talk to the supporters? Through The Sun and NOTW?

Not through the NUSC or official statements on the webiste.... but through shite newspapers? Making things worse for himself tbh.

So he says. I don't believe a word he says though.

So he says. I don't believe a word he says though.

In a nutshell

Frightening the number of clueless cunts on the kids board who are still backing Ashley. I hope they get kicked to death

As opposed to a group who've been set up to get him out, want him to speak to them, and then have sly digs at every opportunity. :aye:

I'd trust them every time over bellends like you