Women & Scarves Indoors

wykikitoon

I dont know if there is a thread about this, probabley is, probabley started by me.

BUT

Why the fuck do some women wear scarves indoors the fucking freaks? I mean woolen outdoor type scarves, not silk neck tie things!

:aye:

Is it not because Women get colder than men?

We wear them to cover our boobs so you lot can look us in the eye when we have a conversation!

Oh! Right I knew there must have been a reason....cheers!!

It's far worse when blokes do it. :aye:

B) eugh maybe some should though, to hide their man boobs, ha ha

Liking the xmas avatar btw :wank:

Thanks! Tried to get one of my girls to pose with Christmas accessories but they flatly refused :D

B) eugh maybe some should though, to hide their man boobs, ha ha

Liking the xmas avatar btw :wank:

Thanks! Tried to get one of my girls to pose with Christmas accessories but they flatly refused :D

Ha Ha the little primadonnas!!l The cat I had growing up was too lazy to put up a fight about anything, If you'd put a hat on his head He'd have thought it a good way to get out of being moved to somewhere less awkward, he kinda had the whole ostrich syndrome thing going on.

:wank: eugh maybe some should though, to hide their man boobs, ha ha

Liking the xmas avatar btw <_<

Thanks! Tried to get one of my girls to pose with Christmas accessories but they flatly refused B)

Tho you'd have your baubles out !!!!! :wank:

Ya wha? :D

Why do girls wear low cut tops (which are obviously designed to reveal that particular piece of flesh) and then complain if you look at that area?

Surely the whole point of a low cut top is so that you can get your jubblies out?

re: scarves inside, I agree it's pretty odd, but then it's hard to rationally justify any fashion trend isn't it?