Odd question I know but

bobbyshinton

Its the other end you should largely worry about with seagulls.

A spewing Seagull :aye:

There's a thread on here from a few years back I describe being attacked (pecked drawing blood) and shat on by a seagull. Vile things. At least pigeons know their place.

There's a thread on here from a few years back I describe being attacked (pecked drawing blood) and shat on by a seagull. Vile things. At least pigeons know their place.

You fucking tart. oooh the birdie's pecked me :D

You fucking tart. oooh the birdie's pecked me :D

That's what I thought until I was attacked. They have razor sharp beaks and wingspans of about 5 feet. They've seriously injured people before and killed pets etc. Have you seen Hitchcock's 'the Birds'? That's based on fact. B)

A spewing Seagull :D

You fucking tart. oooh the birdie's pecked me B)

That's what I thought until I was attacked. They have razor sharp beaks and wingspans of about 5 feet. They've seriously injured people before and killed pets etc. Have you seen Hitchcock's 'the Birds'? That's based on fact. :wank:

And you're Tippi Hedren you big wifey. :aye:

That's what I thought until I was attacked. They have razor sharp beaks and wingspans of about 5 feet. They've seriously injured people before and killed pets etc. Have you seen Hitchcock's 'the Birds'? That's based on fact. :wank:

Aye, they all laugh until it happens to them. :wank:

Aye, they all laugh until it happens to them. :wank:

I'd punch a Seagulls face in man. Nails.

I'd say Seagulls would be worse, their marine diet would probably mean they ingest an amount of sand which would make their scat more abrasive.

I hate the fuckers with a passion, and unfortunately as I work within yards from the sea, I see more than my fair share of them. One spring, during the nesting season one of them dive bombed me and dropped a stone at me when it was guarding its chicks.

I'd say Seagulls would be worse, their marine diet would probably mean they ingest an amount of sand which would make their scat more abrasive.

I hate the fuckers with a passion, and unfortunately as I work within yards from the sea, I see more than my fair share of them. One spring, during the nesting season one of them dive bombed me and dropped a stone at me when it was guarding its chicks.

do you work on a chip shop roof doon whitley :aye:

Plus seagulls are vicious bastards. I'd say pigeons are analogous to mice and seagulls are rats.

Yeah but pigeons carry more disease which puts them back in the rat category.

On shit I'm with HF - I used to have a silver grey car for a couple of years when I lived in Shields and the bastards used to love targetting it to a level that puts US smart bombs to shame.

do you work on a chip shop roof doon whitley :aye:

Nah

s0zur7.jpg

I don't know if this made the news over there, but there was a bridge in Minnesota (Sp?) that collapsed a few years back, when they did some forensic engineering they found that the steel in the bridge had been weakened by all the pigeon shit (acidic environment) that had built up over the years until it collapsed, so my money is on the pigeon shit

Sky Rats get my vote- pigeon shit carries 3 diseases- Histoplasmosis,Cryptococcosis and Psittacosis.

They're only serious if you have a weak immune system.

The droppings can erode stone and metal if allowed to accumulate.

seagulls produce whopper turds, but in urban areas Pigeons are far more numerous.

Sky-rats also get inside roof spaces and buildings, which is rare with Shitehawks :aye:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Sky Rats get my vote- pigeon shit carries 3 diseases- Histoplasmosis,Cryptococcosis and Psittacosis.

seagulls produce whopper turds, but in urban areas Pigeons are far more numerous.

Sky-rats also get inside roof spaces and buildings, which is rare with Shitehawks :aye:

Landgulls are a coming. :D

Sky-rats also get inside roof spaces and buildings, which is rare with Shitehawks :D

Landgulls are a coming. B)

They're already amongst us :aye:

The Baltic has the furthest inland kittiwake colony in the UK, and they're protected so you can't spike their nest sites.