Picky people

soccermom

Anyone else having difficulty buying for someone this year?

Its the same every year for me, always my mum, never likes what anyone gets her and has everything anyone could ever want, and a spare just in case. You can't give her money or vouchers cos " thats not thinking about it or making it personal". I'm stumped, the only hobby she has is buying more shite. Any Ideas folks?

Anyone else having difficulty buying for someone this year?

Its the same every year for me, always my mum, never likes what anyone gets her and has everything anyone could ever want, and a spare just in case. You can't give her money or vouchers cos " thats not thinking about it or making it personal". I'm stumped, the only hobby she has is buying more shite. Any Ideas folks?

Women are always bad to buy for.... :aye: Unless they tell you point blank what they want..... and it tends to be a large list :DB)

I've all but given up buying decent presents for people, I just buy shite now. :aye:

My mam is quite awkward, and the one year she wanted something really simple - a black cardigan - could I fuck find a decent one. :D

I've all but given up buying decent presents for people, I just buy shite now. :aye:

My mam is quite awkward, and the one year she wanted something really simple - a black cardigan - could I fuck find a decent one. :D

Yeah thats usually the way it goes.

She had her birthday 2 days ago too so I kinda used up all my ideas on that, plus I always have to do the buying for my dad too so I had to think about what he could get her. More jewellery and P.J's are out of the question. Got her a Wii from dad, but she only wants the Wii sport which it comes with, tried to suss out if she likes the Wii fit cos I love playing that at my fella's ( hula hoops are the future, can't walk that tightrope though, gosh thats hard to do!!), but she seems to have a hatred for it ( think its cos it weighs you and stuff, she's touchy when it comes to that kinda thing) and she wouldn't play regular games, unless they do a deal or no deal one.

Any non-clothes, non-jewellery, non-household related ideas???

Does she use any particular posh face stuff? Clarins, Clinique gift sets? Voucher for a spa treatment, handbag, tickets for a show?

Beauthy stuff and treatments are a big no no, sensitive skin, yes honestly she'll harp on about the burning sensation for weeks!

Handbags this woman has more than harrods. Tickets for a show are a good idea tho! you know if you can but vouchers or does it have to be a specific show, hey with this woman I'm bound to pick something she doesn't like, Theres also the fear she may drag me along with her. Hey on the plus side it'll be fun to see the pain on dads face as he's being dragged along :aye:

eating out (soemwhere expensive of course - and get an upmarket taxi both ways), the theatre (she may not know David Tennat from a pint of the same but she'd like to swank it)

Anywhere her mates have never been and she can splash on the perfume, get tarted up and flaunt it

I've all but given up buying decent presents for people, I just buy shite now. :lol:

My mam is quite awkward, and the one year she wanted something really simple - a black cardigan - could I fuck find a decent one. <_<

She had her birthday 2 days ago too so I kinda used up all my ideas on that, plus I always have to do the buying for my dad too so I had to think about what he could get her. More jewellery and P.J's are out of the question. Got her a Wii from dad, but she only wants the Wii sport which it comes with, tried to suss out if she likes the Wii fit cos I love playing that at my fella's ( hula hoops are the future, can't walk that tightrope though, gosh thats hard to do!!), but she seems to have a hatred for it ( think its cos it weighs you and stuff, she's touchy when it comes to that kinda thing) and she wouldn't play regular games, unless they do a deal or no deal one.

Is he the father of your child?

I've all but given up buying decent presents for people, I just buy shite now. :lol:

My mam is quite awkward, and the one year she wanted something really simple - a black cardigan - could I fuck find a decent one. <_<

No he's not. I'm divorced. I was married to the father of my child, and yes we were married before I had him, 4 years before I had him.

Thanks tho lads and ladesses, think I'm gonna go down the theatre route, Mum does like a reason for a good old dress up!

Edited by soccermom

No he's not. I'm divorced. I was married to the father of my child, and yes we were married before I had him, 4 years before I had him.

Thanks tho lads and ladesses, think I'm gonna go down the theatre route, Mum does like a reason for a good old dress up!

OK Colin.

Can I just let everyone on here know that soccermom is infact a man pretending to be a lady.

OK Colin.

Can I just let everyone on here know that soccermom is infact a man pretending to be a lady.

Sorry peeps but I just don't get it? Who is colin? And I am not a man. I'm not posting a pic. Wacky PM me your mobile number and I'll ring you. I'll prove I'm not a man.

This is getting fucking ridiculous. I don't know why you are all so suspicious, I haven't professed to be anything I'm not.

£50, and she could have a date with the hipster. More joy than any woman could possibly imagine. :friends::bedhump:<_<:good::icon_lol::snigger::dances:

Definitely good for a laugh like.

That's very nice of you Mr Hips, offering a service to other elderly folk that are on the look out for company. :lol:

£50, and she could have a date with the hipster. More joy than any woman could possibly imagine. :friends::dances:<_<:good::snigger::bedhump::dances:

Definitely good for a laugh like.

That's very nice of you Mr Hips, offering a service to other elderly folk that are on the look out for company. :lol:

:icon_lol::angry::bedhump::snigger: