Spurs Home, er, tomorrow, er drinkies?

snakehips

Aye. Trent I assume.

See you there sometime after 1-ish.

I can pop in after if you like snakey? Don't think I can get there before though.

It would be really good to see you, Renton; it's been a long time.

I'm not too sure about after the game, though. I'll try and convince mrs h that it will be advantageous for me to have a drink after the game as well. 99% I will be able to have an our, or so, afterwards too. I'll confirm it by 11 am tomorrow if I will be there afterwards.

Welcome home <_<

See you in the pub.

Be there, or be square! :lol: Perrier for you??

Renton, et al, I can't make it after the game. Child A is going out to work, whilst child B is coming in from work, so our dinner is fixed at 6pm. I would be in the dog house if I was absent.

I hope we can all meet up next week v Liverpool.

Welcome home :friends:

See you in the pub.

Be there, or be square! <_< Perrier for you??

Renton, et al, I can't make it after the game. Child A is going out to work, whilst child B is coming in from work, so our dinner is fixed at 6pm. I would be in the dog house if I was absent.

I might be able to make it for one before the match then, you awkward old bugger. :lol:

Hopefully see you later.

Welcome home :dances:

See you in the pub.

Be there, or be square! <_< Perrier for you??

I might be able to make it for one before the match then, you awkward old bugger. :lol:

Hopefully see you later.

:friends::good: