Newcastle United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Tom

comment by silver_spurs (U10934004)

posted 10 Minutes Ago

Good move at the death but u didnt deserve the win... again! Say wat u like but u kno thats the truth, we were the much better side. Jonas and owen didnt show. modric was class and lennon ripped u apart, but as always against u... luck was on ur side. Spurs goal was onside before any clueless northern barcode pipes up. pav was but modric wasnt. we taught u a football lesson 1st half... jus watch the highlights. it wont take a lucky last minute goal to beat u at the lane... only a convincing win. ur luck against us has 2 run out sometime. jammy.

Ouch :lol:<_<:friends:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

posted 10 Minutes Ago

Good move at the death but u didnt deserve the win... again! Say wat u like but u kno thats the truth, we were the much better side. Jonas and owen didnt show. modric was class and lennon ripped u apart, but as always against u... luck was on ur side. Spurs goal was onside before any clueless northern barcode pipes up. pav was but modric wasnt. we taught u a football lesson 1st half... jus watch the highlights. it wont take a lucky last minute goal to beat u at the lane... only a convincing win. ur luck against us has 2 run out sometime. jammy.

Honestly, what match were those twats watching ? :good:

Good to see Zog getting a run in the team in his actual position, because really when was the last time you could say that. He's either in and out the team, not in at all or at LB, so hopefully we'll see a few more goals and some assists from him.

Also really impressed with Bassong yet again, the thought that Taylor was ever keeping him out the team is bad enough, the fact that but for Taylor getting injured he still would be is scary!

Viduka did nothing when he came on really, though not helped by nobody getting the ball to his feet in and around the box where he's dangerous, but then his moment of class helped win the match and that's why he should walk into the team ahead of Shola, who's only contribution was to set up their equaliser!

When is the open top bus parade by the way?....I might take the day off.

Why lurk as Danny B and then post on another account?

Oh and are you bitter much :lol:

posted 10 Minutes Ago

The response i've heard and had from Spurs fans i know, redknapp etc has been baffling. enrique had lennon in his pocket all day apart from one time towards the end of the game, we controlled the possesion battle and while we didn't test gomes too much, given had fuck all to do. i feel we deserved to nick it and it's so much sweeter to do it against these twats when they react the way they have been to today. as said before, god knows what game they were watching.

posted 10 Minutes Ago

The response i've heard and had from Spurs fans i know, redknapp etc has been baffling. enrique had lennon in his pocket all day apart from one time towards the end of the game, we controlled the possesion battle and while we didn't test gomes too much, given had fuck all to do. i feel we deserved to nick it and it's so much sweeter to do it against these twats when they react the way they have been to today. as said before, god knows what game they were watching.

Funny, it must have been somone else who got booked in the first half.

Why do you think Tom? Eh? Pretty obvious I would say. Especially as I PMed you at the time.

Why do you think Tom? Eh? Pretty obvious I would say. Especially as I PMed you at the time.

You got home quick.

<_<

posted 10 Minutes Ago

Wow, all hail Lennon. Point still stands, Enrique had the better of him, yet two spurs fans i work with have been lauding lennon's performance

You got home quick.

I didnt go. I couldnt get the day off work tomorrow otherwise I would be out on the Toon now.

I managed to catch it on the net. Were the microphones next to the away fans?

posted 10 Minutes Ago

Wow, all hail Lennon. Point still stands, Enrique had the better of him, yet two spurs fans i work with have been lauding lennon's performance

If by getting the better of him you mean consistantly fouling him then yeah he did.