Newcastle United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Tom

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems it was a cup finall for the players as well as the fans.

When you've had leads in your last two home games and then conceded 90th min goals in both to drop points, how would you expect the reaction to a 90th min winner to go exactly?

It was a good goal. We should have put the game to bed well before it got to that point so we got everything we deserved.

Do your fans often get outsung like that?

Shame you didn't actually have any chances to put the game to bed.

Spurs fans were so quiet we started singing neutral songs like "stand up if you love football" to try and include them a bit.

It was a good goal. We should have put the game to bed well before it got to that point so we got everything we deserved.

Probably too busy chortling at the score to sing.

Spurs fans were so quiet we started singing neutral songs like "stand up if you love football" to try and include them a bit.

Funny because all I could hear was "when the Spurs go marching in" etc.

That would have been "when the beans come out the tin", a traditional Geordie song that got a few airings.

That would have been "when the beans come out the tin", a traditional Geordie song that got a few airings.

:lol:

I was going to ask when you were going to give the open top bus an airing then I realised how insensitive of me it would be.

Sorry.

You know very well it's not some kind of cup final and if it was surely the onus would be on you?

We have won said ''cup final'' 6 times in a row.

Won't you join our party?

We have pie and mash! :lol:

Oh and for the record I was in Leazes L4 just below the Tottenham fans and as much as they were decent they just didn't sing often enough, better than last time though.

should have turned your pc up then , cos unless every wum from spurs is called danny , you were posting on another messageboard while the match was in play .

should have turned your pc up then , cos unless every wum from spurs is called danny , you were posting on another messageboard while the match was in play .

Im sorry? I did watch it on my pc, otherwise how would I be home by now.

However I wasnt on any message board at the time.

Danny i dont understand, why do you need tomorrow off work to go to a match at 3 oclock on a sunday?

Because everyone I go to games with is staying up there and going on the lash.

Im fucked if Im driving back on my jack too much hassle.

Saves on money anyhow.

Heard them sing for a bit after they scored but that was it. Until the goal they were embarassing tbh.

I thought they possibly slightly edged it but Given had fuck all to do. If Martins had been fit we would have pissed it like because Dawson is fucking terrible.

cracking end to a shit game , the highlight for me was ameobi been taken off, big daft lazy fuk of a man.. i though lennon had a good game ,wouldnt mind him in our team.. good 3 points though but its only spurs a team we turn over on a regular basis danny

Danny i dont understand, why do you need tomorrow off work to go to a match at 3 oclock on a sunday?

Because everyone I go to games with is staying up there and going on the lash.

Im fucked if Im driving back on my jack too much hassle.

Saves on money anyhow.

Can't believe any spurs fans were stupid enough to pay to watch a guaranteed loss. Isn't that 18 points out of the last 18 to us? :lol: