Newcastle United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Tom

Lmao, just watched the Redknapp post-match interview, you're so right - what a miserable, whinger turd. What game was he watching? Think him and the Spurds fans must be off their collective heeds.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe how much this means to you lot. I mean, I would love to have seen us win it but it wouldnt affect my christmas either way.

Believe me, don't take it as a reflection on the stature of your club, it is purely based on the deluded devine-rightness of you and your over inflated fans.

I cant believe how much this means to you lot. I mean, I would love to have seen us win it but it wouldnt affect my christmas either way.

Believe me, don't take it as a reflection on the stature of your club, it is purely based on the deluded devine-rightness of you and your over inflated fans.

What he said. I hate Tottenham fans, I don't have an opinion on the club.

We all know this is your cup final, its a bit like west ham really. They go mental when they play us but for us its just another prem game TBH.

I suppose you are both similar clubs in stature.

We all know this is your cup final, its a bit like west ham really. They go mental when they play us but for us its just another prem game TBH.

I suppose you are both similar clubs in stature.

Shite bait :lol:

To be honest, I am surprised we seem to get excited about beating Spurdz, as it does seem to happen at almost tedious regularity.

:lol:

Im not sure but I think its called an inferiority complex, don't quote me on that though

To be honest, I am surprised we seem to get excited about beating Spurdz, as it does seem to happen at almost tedious regularity.

Im not sure but I think its called an inferiority complex, don't quote me on that though

Hhhhmm, no, but I know delusions of grandure when I see it. <_<

Hhhhmm, no, but I know delusions of grandure when I see it. <_<

Come on, Stevies alright deep down

Hhhhmm, no, but I know delusions of grandure when I see it. :friends:

In all fairness, I'm not sure about that one <_<

Remember back when Danny wasn't such an arsehole?

No, nor do I.

You've. Never. Played. In. The. Champions. League. <_<

6 pointer today to be fair, we're both doing shit and I'm delighted we got the 3 points today. The sad reality is that neither of us expect to be scrapping for survival, but there you have it, we both are and fortunately for us, we won.

Well that's my dinner ruined tonight, the bitterness I'm getting off Danny is just unpalatable. :lol:<_< Do you think he's 'Appy 'Arry in disguise?

What a goal from Viduka and Duff, can't say I'm surprised at the result as we have thrashed them at every league opportunity for 3 years straight now.

How did it go down, seeing Kinnear celebrating on the touchline as your sad lot started the long trip home? :friends:

This just goes to show how vital Viduka is to our team. Jonas was poor today I thought but Enrique, save on one occasion, had the beating of Lennon all game long and Pavlyuchenko looked like he'd never even kicked a football, so far from his Euro 2008 performances. N'Zogbia was incredible, Owen was hardly in the game and missed a sitter unfortunately.

It's all right though Danny lad, you've got a 22k waiting list or whatever bollocks your deluded rabble dreamed up and you're a side who can challenge for the top four...of the Championship. And all you have to say about it is that our fans were "quiet." What a wally :good::dances:

Well at least you have an opinion. To me you are like Walsall Football Club in the West Midlands there.

Well at least you have an opinion. To me you are like Walsall Football Club in the West Midlands there.

You know I love you really Stevie baby, it could be worse, I could be Scottish. :good:

You know I love you really Stevie baby, it could be worse, I could be Scottish. :good:

Yes.

Just reading Danny B for Bitter's comments there. Now baring in mind there's only us and Man Utd who can take over 5,000 to London on a Sunday afternoon, I will say in those terms we are unparalelled. But....of the shit clubs with wank fans 4 sections was a good effort by the yids. Easy 2,100. If you're going to travel all that way in half decent numbers, why the fuck do 80%of you sit down, and don't make a noise all game. Danny protests that they haven't been bitten by the Arsenal SKY fan fever, maybe they haven't but their support is still totally shit. Aston Villa's was even worse mind. Only Man Utd are comparable to us.

The Spurs fans were good today like.

I'm not sure if I was at the same game? If that constitutes good away support, five-fifteen years ago we really were the best in the world. Their support, and I sit in Level 7 was astonishingly wank. How can an away support be classed as good when 80% sat? Shit support, nothing remotely loud where their whole end was singin, just shit.