Newcastle United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Tom

Oh , and dont forget where you came from....you were languishing in the lower leauges

This statement is a bit silly, we have never been out of the top two divisions, one of seven clubs to hold that honour.

The bloke is a yid mug mate, not young neither he's about 36. Honestly he is the most stereotypical Tottenham fan ever, utterly blinded by delusions. I've seen more social skills on a Piranha.

Is this him?

2288525010-soccer-carling-cup-final-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur-wembley-stadium.jpg

"Awight ma' son! Apples and pears, apples and pairs!"

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are like :lol:

I think it's because they believe their own hype, they set themselves up for it.

For a Newcastle team to receive hype and the backing of the press we have to do it on the pitch, they just spend millions.

<_<

Oh , and dont forget where you came from....you were languishing in the lower leauges

This statement is a bit silly, we have never been out of the top two divisions, one of seven clubs to hold that honour.

The bloke is a yid mug mate, not young neither he's about 36. Honestly he is the most stereotypical Tottenham fan ever, utterly blinded by delusions. I've seen more social skills on a Piranha.

Is this him?

2288525010-soccer-carling-cup-final-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur-wembley-stadium.jpg

"Awight ma' son! Apples and pears, apples and pairs!"

There's no way he's that good looking. He looks like one of the blokes who works in McDowell's with the big teeth, in Coming To America.

It was a shot in the dark. You said stereotypical so I thought i'd Google "Tottenham fan" to see what came up.

I had a pretty clear idea of what I was looking for - a replica shirt clad arsehole who looks like he has cerebal palsy (silly hat optional). Lo and behold, that's what pops up.

It was a shot in the dark. You said stereotypical so I thought i'd Google "Tottenham fan" to see what came up.

I had a pretty clear idea of what I was looking for - a replica shirt clad arsehole who looks like he has cerebal palsy (silly hat optional). Lo and behold, that's what pops up.

That's harsh like.......

on a cerebal palsy sufferer... :lol:

It was a good goal. We should have put the game to bed well before it got to that point so we got everything we deserved.

Do your fans often get outsung like that?

like the murphys, he's not bitter :lol:

how exactly should you have put the game to bed, given you barely registered a shot on target all game?

talk about sour grapes. the better side won this time pal

SonT: Spurs 5 Toon 2

SoffT: Spurs 5 Toon 3

At least look the stats up.

must have been potshots. only clearcut chance i can remember you having bar the goal was the grazed header from campbell late doors

It was a good goal. We should have put the game to bed well before it got to that point so we got everything we deserved.

Do your fans often get outsung like that?

like the murphys, he's not bitter :lol:

how exactly should you have put the game to bed, given you barely registered a shot on target all game?

talk about sour grapes. the better side won this time pal

SonT: Spurs 5 Toon 2

SoffT: Spurs 5 Toon 3

At least look the stats up.

must have been potshots. only clearcut chance i can remember you having bar the goal was the grazed header from campbell late doors

<_<

That was piss poor that one. Almost as bad as the one where he threw himself past the ball before it had arrived and heeled it out for a throw or something.

Owen missing an open goal and Zoggy ring stinging Gomez's hands from the byline were figments of our imagination though.

They count things like the one where a deflection took all the sting out of a shot and Shay picked it up with no effort - meaningless.