Level 7 today

peasepud

My mate was being refused entry to bars around town last night because the same arseholes who work the doors are the same fat fucking tossers who have decided to start throwing thier weight around in L7, and they recognised him. Absolute joke.

Edited by WubbleUC

My mate was being refused entry to bars around town last night because the same arseholes who work the doors are the same fat fucking tossers who have decided to start throwing thier weight around in L7, and they recognised him. Absolute joke.

I noticed one down stairs at half time who was about 7 or 8 inches bigger than me, and I'm 6ft2. If they want trouble we should give them it. There's so many stewards. Stood in the gangway when I went down at half time was 12 Asian stewards, I gans to this bloke, "who let the Taliban in like", there's some funny goings on up there.

This will continue every home match cos the council has a bee up there arse about the standing. Unless they ban the whole section sitting down will never be achieved without a major police presence to force the issue. Man Utd at home will be a day where it may be brought out in a bigger light as it may well kick off bigstyle in L7 that day as their support always stands also

There's so many stewards. Stood in the gangway when I went down at half time was 12 Asian stewards, I gans to this bloke, "who let the Taliban in like", there's some funny goings on up there.

:lol:

I'm sure they just target level 7.

I called it that way back in June before a game had been played...

Singing section? Whats that all about? :lol:

A red herring if you ask me. Just a chance to target the persistent offenders that won't sit down. The stewards are spread too thin policing the whole stadium.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry474586

Thought I was misguided until the Stoke game. Hopefully the council only turn up to a few games to see what's going on and we'll be back to normal with people smoking 8" spliffs in the stand soon enough.

Hopefully the council only turn up to a few games to see what's going on and we'll be back to normal with people smoking 8" spliffs in the stand soon enough.

:lol: Gallowgate Carrot?

There's so many stewards. Stood in the gangway when I went down at half time was 12 Asian stewards, I gans to this bloke, "who let the Taliban in like", there's some funny goings on up there.

The funniest part is that Stevie thinks thats humorous <_<

The funniest part is that Stevie thinks thats humorous <_<

Rag week again? I'm sorry if I found it funny, twelve of em stood in a line hardly being able to utter a word of English all in orange coats it just gave me a sense of de ja vu, like a kabbaddi team in Holland tops, could've been Jalalabad just as easy as Leazes Corner. I'll take a photo of them next time and you'll see what I mean.

The funniest part is that Stevie thinks thats humorous :bedhump:

Rag week again? I'm sorry if I found it funny, twelve of em stood in a line hardly being able to utter a word of English all in orange coats it just gave me a sense of de ja vu, like a kabbaddi team in Holland tops, could've been Jalalabad just as easy as Leazes Corner. I'll take a photo of them next time and you'll see what I mean.

Hmmmmm, there could be something in this, Stevie. I know for a fact that Indian marine students studying at South Shields have been used as security guards around the north east for years. Just imagine the negative press NUFC would get if it turned out foreigners were being used at SJP. Imagine what WKLouise would say if it turned out some of them were.......MUSLIM <_<:friends::good::dances:

The funniest part is that Stevie thinks thats humorous :bedhump:

Hmmmmm, there could be something in this, Stevie. I know for a fact that Indian marine students studying at South Shields have been used as security guards around the north east for years. Just imagine the negative press NUFC would get if it turned out foreigners were being used at SJP. Imagine what WKLouise would say if it turned out some of them were.......MUSLIM <_<:friends::good::dances:

I was thinking about that when I was in the lift, how easy would it be to put a bomb in one of those lift shafts.

The funniest part is that Stevie thinks thats humorous :)

Stevie's been shitting himself since he went to the optician last week and found out he's colour blind. He's been texting all his mates to make sure they aren't Paki's.

:outahere:

Is casual racism the NUSCs official standing now? Because I'm not sure I can devote myself fully to the old racism lark.

What the fuck? where does racism, either casual or not come into it?

I think it's just crossed wires here. Stiva thought the original bother causing the lad to get hoyed was due to the blokes racist comments because of Stevie Manning's interjections. You asking for peoples experiences of it implied to him that the NUSC intend to put up a defence of the racist.

If the bloke was repressing a minority then he deserved to go, in as heavy handed a manner as necessary.

Is casual racism the NUSCs official standing now? Because I'm not sure I can devote myself fully to the old racism lark.

What the fuck? where does racism, either casual or not come into it?

I think it's just crossed wires here. Stiva thought the original bother causing the lad to get hoyed was due to the blokes racist comments because of Stevie Manning's interjections. You asking for peoples experiences of it implied to him that the NUSC intend to put up a defence of the racist.

If the bloke was repressing a minority then he deserved to go, in as heavy handed a manner as necessary.

Totally agree, which is why we asked for peoples views and comments rather than just diving in with 2 feet flying. From everything Im hearing so far though it appears to be heavy handed stewarding rather than fans causing bother.