• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the name I've got,

but thanks for the suggestions <_<

If I change it may confuse me :lol:

and again I'm not a man, I did offer to prove it and phone wacky, but he's chicken, Think the daft little man persumes I'm gonna stalk him, but that was not my intention at all I just thought out of everyone you lot would believe his word, I just wanted to put the "soccermom is a man" rumours to rest.

and again I'm not a man, I did offer to prove it and phone wacky, but he's chicken, Think the daft little man persumes I'm gonna stalk him, but that was not my intention at all I just thought out of everyone you lot would believe his word, I just wanted to put the "soccermom is a man" rumours to rest.

Is that true? I'm disappointed in you Wacky

Ok Colin.

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :friends:

EDIT: I was fuckin' dying to give that lass in the corner of the Trent the patter yesterday (and a lot more besides) - she was a stunner :lol:<_<

Edited by snakehips

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :lol:

I'd steer clear if i were you hips, she sounds worse than Wyki's ex, and obviously thinks everyone's daft to boot.

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :lol:

I'd steer clear if i were you hips, she sounds worse than Wyki's ex, and obviously thinks everyone's daft to boot.

Maybe you're right. I have to say that after my initial suspicions a few weeks ago 'she' has appeared a lot more credible - after all, who, in their right mind, would try to lie their way into our hearts by claiming they were from DURHAM??!!!111 I mean, Durham, of all places!!

Maybe you're right. I have to say that after my initial suspicions a few weeks ago 'she' has appeared a lot more credible - after all, who, in their right mind, would try to lie their way into our hearts by claiming they were from DURHAM??!!!111 I mean, Durham, of all places!!

You might have a point.

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :good:

EDIT: I was fuckin' dying to give that lass in the corner of the Trent the patter yesterday (and a lot more besides) - she was a stunner :lol:<_<

You never made it obvious like. :friends:

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :dances:

I had had a pint. And subtly isn't my strongest point when I've had a drink and a gorgeous chick takes my attention. You have to agree, Jonny, she was pretty damned nice :good:

Anyway, how old did Soccermom say she was??

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :dances:

I had had a pint. And subtly isn't my strongest point when I've had a drink and a gorgeous chick takes my attention. You have to agree, Jonny, she was pretty damned nice :good:

Anyway, how old did Soccermom say she was??

She was extremely tasty, extremely tasty.

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter <_<

You might have a point.

Hey, I've offered to prove it. I think you all prefer the not knowing! :lol:

Like I would ever give one of you lot my number! I'd be passed round quicker than SMO's STD.

Edited by soccermom

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter <_<

You might have a point.

Hey, I've offered to prove it. I think you all prefer the not knowing! :lol:

Like I would ever give one of you lot my number! I'd be passed round quicker than SMO's STD.

So how do you intend to prove it if you wont call someone, you wont post pictures...

To get closer to the truth, SM could PM me her number and I could call her to see who I end up talking to. However, there is a chance that if 'she' sounds nice I could end up with a hefty phone bill as I give her the hips golden patter :friends:

You might have a point.

Hey, I've offered to prove it. I think you all prefer the not knowing! <_<

So how do you intend to prove it if you wont call someone, you wont post pictures...

I think you'll find I said I would call. Wipe off ya goggles and read above posts babe! :lol:

I'm a girl as well, I'll ring you and prove it :friends:

I really wish I could get mad at you lot but you just make me laugh.

I get frustrated with you all but I find you guys kinds funny <_<

That post is a sure sign you're fucking seething, only a matter of time before you break imo :lol:

I'm a girl as well, I'll ring you and prove it :good:

I get frustrated with you all but I find you guys kinds funny :friends:

That post is a sure sign you're fucking seething, only a matter of time before you break imo <_<

It'll take a biger man than you wacky my boy to break me :lol:

I'm a girl as well, I'll ring you and prove it :good:

I get frustrated with you all but I find you guys kinds funny :friends:

That post is a sure sign you're fucking seething, only a matter of time before you break imo <_<

It'll take a biger man than you wacky my boy to break me :lol:

give me your mobile number ?