• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Leazes: "Hello Soccermom"

'Soccermom': "Hi, Leazes, Freddie (Shepperd) here"

Leazes: <_<

I'd rather give my number to meenzer, at least i know he's not gonna be pervy with me and he'll keep the number to himself.

you lot'd pass it around and i'll be recieving x amount of dirty drunk dials and wanky pic messages at all times of the night, no thank you.

I work shifts, I need my sleep! ha ha

I'd rather give my number to meenzer, at least i know he's not gonna be pervy with me and he'll keep the number to himself.

you lot'd pass it around and i'll be recieving x amount of dirty drunk dials and wanky pic messages at all times of the night, no thank you.

I don't think you'd be getting texts like that, after all, the amount of takeaways you cram in you must be like a house end.

I don't think you'd be getting texts like that, after all, the amount of takeaways you cram in you must be like a house end.

Actually I'm one of the lucky few who can eat like a pig and not put a lb on, been a size 8 for years, regained my pre baby figure inside of 3 months, i'm one of those women other women love to hate, on the other hand tho my arteries are probably fucked, so at least i'll die young whilst i'm still pretty! Go out on top they always say!!

Edited by soccermom

perhaps you should post a link to your facebook page then :lol:

Yeah right and give all of you access into my private life, family pics, drunken antics, daft comments, there's a reason why you have to accept friends you know!!. Whatever!!

Thats the daftest suggestion yet! lol.

Actually I'm one of the lucky few who can eat like a pig and not put a lb on, been a size 8 for years, regained my pre baby figure inside of 3 months, i'm one of those women other women love to hate, on the other hand tho my arteries are probably fucked, so at least i'll die young whilst i'm still pretty! Go on top they always say!!

I very much doubt that.

Nowt wrong with being nearly mid-thirties. With age comes experience :outahere:

Quite right, Cath, quite right. So when do I get the chance to show you what I've learned over the years ????? :lol::)

I'll be out Sunday :outahere: