Newcastle bt Wigan (h)

Boro (h) bt Everton

Spurs (h) bt Fulham

Bolton fail to beat Liverpool (h)

Portsmouth (h) fail to beat West Ham

We'll be in 7th place on 25 points! <_<

Yeah, yeah... I know we can dream....

Not impossible :lol:

Definitely not impossible and seeing as some were predicting we'd be rooted to the bottom of the table at Christmas, it's very uplifting.

The table this season is absolutely crackers like - the difference between 7th and 18th is nowt.

Just worked out that this time last season we had 26 points so we're not that far away from where we were - certainly better than I had been expecting....

yeah nothing can be done about what anyone else does (or doesn't do), I hope JFK can keep the rose coloured specs off of our players and keep their noses to the grindstone.

keep on winning boys!!!!!!

:lol:

Definitely not impossible and seeing as some were predicting we'd be rooted to the bottom of the table at Christmas, it's very uplifting.

The table this season is absolutely crackers like - the difference between 7th and 18th is nowt.

Just worked out that this time last season we had 26 points so we're not that far away from where we were - certainly better than I had been expecting....

No need to work these things out, Statto does it for you...

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/engla...able/2007-12-23

6 points currently separate 7th from 16th, this time last year it was 16.

24 points currently separate top from bottom, this time last year it was 36.

we may well have had more points this time last year...but it was around this time that we beat fulham 1-0 and then didnt win a game for 3 months. surely we won't go on as bad a run. so with less points, i'm more optimistic than i was a year ago if that can make any kind of sense. then again, we were playing the atrocious fat sam footballa year ago too

IF (and I know it's a big if).... the following events occur:

Tonight

Chelsea bt Everton (h)

Friday

Newcastle bt Wigan (h)

Boro (h) bt Everton

Spurs (h) bt Fulham

Bolton fail to beat Liverpool (h)

Portsmouth (h) fail to beat West Ham

We'll be in 7th place on 25 points! <_<

Yeah, yeah... I know we can dream....

Well there goes that plan. :lol:

Well, there's no Derby this season.......

We certainly need to get ourselves in a strong position before the Liverpool game. We've lost our last four games at Wigan 1-0, so it's difficult enough. Greatest memory is this pathetic, fucking and embarassing League Cup game there some years ago under Souness. Never seen such a bad game again, not even when Fat Sam was in charge.

Well, there's no Derby this season.......

We certainly need to get ourselves in a strong position before the Liverpool game. We've lost our last four games at Wigan 1-0, so it's difficult enough. Greatest memory is this pathetic, fucking and embarassing League Cup game there some years ago under Souness. Never seen such a bad game again, not even when Fat Sam was in charge.

Yep, that was a stinker.

It's almost like Chelsea don't want to win the league, the amount of chances liverpoo have given them to pass them.

I did the BBC predictor and had us 7th after the next 3 games (W,D,W). Mind you I had been drinking heavily.

I think the way things are going there is no reason why we cant get a W,D,W