Alex's 'stamp' on Cahill last night

snakehips

Apparently it will be investigated by the F.A.

Imagine the hearing:

FA bloke: 'Well, Mr Alex, any extenuating circumstances you wish to be taken into account?'

Alex: 'Tim Cahill is, after all, an extremely annoying twat of a footballer'

FA bloke: 'Point taken. Case dismissed'

Should be done for it and banned as it was a blatant stamp, but i can't help but feel when its that cunt Cahill, you have to say there is mitigating circumstances as who could spend 90 mins on a pitch with him and not stamp on him!

Should be done for it and banned as it was a blatant stamp, but i can't help but feel when its that cunt Cahill, you have to say there is mitigating circumstances as who could spend 90 mins on a pitch with him and not stamp on him!

Always felt the same about Shearer/Lennon (though I still think Graham Kelly made up the Shearer quit threat).

Was it not him Babayaro got done for for twatting?

I agree with you but its about time it wasn't just us who were done for these kind of things.

The Babayaro thing showed how pathetic the self-styled 'tough' guy is.

Was it not him Babayaro got done for for twatting?

I agree with you but its about time it wasn't just us who were done for these kind of things.

The Babayaro thing showed how pathetic the self-styled 'tough' guy is.

He's the classic modern footballer, kick/elbow/slap players and when you get anythign back, hit the deck like a cheating little prick to get them introuble.

I honestly don't know how pro's from any other sport can tolerate footballers to be honest. Its the only sport that has such widespread feigning of injury, rolling round on the deck like a tart and reacting like you've been shot to the tiniest of contact. In other sports they try to go on with actual injuries, not hit the floor with non exsistent ones! Even womens football from what i see of it doesn't have the problem, just the "mens" version.

Still easilly the best sport in the world mind, just played by some right cockends!

I'll tell you what that Alex is a fucking animal though, took three out at the 5 a side last time we played :outahere:

I heard he's a bit of a thug on the pitch. Probably needs to use aggression to compensate for his crapness at sport. :outahere::lol:

:)

I'll tell you what that Alex is a fucking animal though, took three out at the 5 a side last time we played :lol:

I think they've fucked up tbh... Looked at the video clip and it looks nowt like him :)

I'll tell you what that Alex is a fucking animal though, took three out at the 5 a side last time we played :outahere:

I heard he's a bit of a thug on the pitch. Probably needs to use aggression to compensate for his crapness at sport. :o:lol:

:)

:outahere: