Pope: Save the world from gays

LeazesMag

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If heterosexuality (read breeding) is to be cherished, what does that make a notionally celibate organisation?

There is usually a lot of shared good will between people at this time of the year - nice to see him sabotaging that.

If heterosexuality (read breeding) is to be cherished, what does that make a notionally celibate organisation?

There is usually a lot of shared good will between people at this time of the year - nice to see him sabotaging that.

Agreed, what a cunt.

Must have annoyed a lot of Catholic priests with those comments.

You can be homosexual, just so long as you don't do anything about it. :lol:

Mind you it is something that could bring Islam and Catholicism together. <_<

Pretty damn embarrassing. I thought this was meant to be the 21st century? Wasn't so long ago one bloke with an awkward mustache was suggesting we "save humanity" from Jews, blacks, the list goes on.

Happy Christmas Mr Pope, I'm sure Jesus, the man responsible for "love thy neighbor," would've wanted you to come out with this load of shite. :lol:

Pretty damn embarrassing. I thought this was meant to be the 21st century? Wasn't so long ago one bloke with an awkward mustache was suggesting we "save humanity" from Jews, blacks, the list goes on.

Happy Christmas Mr Pope, I'm sure Jesus, the man responsible for "love thy neighbor," would've wanted you to come out with this load of shite. :lol:

powellL0411_468x825.jpg

I went to a Catholic school and I hate stuff like this.

I wonder what has done more damage, homosexuality or organised religion?

The latter's death toll might be just a bit bigger.

Part of the major problem, if not THE major problem in climate change is fucking breeding (i.e. over population) in which Catholicism has more than played its part.

The worthless shower of CUNTS should be making up for it by ENCOURAGING non-breeding sex.

This has REALLY boiled my piss the Nazi hypocritically scumbag.

And the timing beggars belief. Can't they demote him or something? Fucking ARSEHOLE.

Nowt wrong with a couple of hairy blokes sucking each other off and sticking their dicks up each others arseholes.

If that's what you like.

Don't get the preference for hairy ones but to each his own.

The worthless shower of CUNTS should be making up for it by ENCOURAGING non-breeding sex.

Ah but the real reason the catholic church is so anti-homosexual sex isn't because of a moral reason - its practical - it means less chance of new recruits. This is the same reason they are against heterosexual non-reproductive sex even in marriage.

As George Carlin said its all about the numbers.

Of course it should go without saying that over-population is infinitely more of a threat to the planet than a few gays.

Isn't this inciting hatred? Should be arrested under international law, not sure which like. Legal team?

Burn the Catholics! :lol:

It certainly is inciting hatred, but its what popes do best! And as people have said, nice of him to wait till the festive period to get back to his churches serious business of hating gays!

President Ahmadinejad?