Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

Tom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant blame given for that freekick, i blame the scummy egyptian who fell like a rock after barely getting patted on the back by jonas. Im sure kinnear will have a suitable warner bros nickname for the ref after the match.

Cant blame given for that freekick, i blame the scummy egyptian who fell like a rock after barely getting patted on the back by jonas. Im sure kinnear will have a suitable warner bros nickname for the ref after the match.

I blame Given. He was postitioned too far to the left cause of his lack of height insecurity. Simply shouldn't be beaten from distance as often as he is.

Who IS the noob on radio Newcastle who keeps saying Collochoni??

Can't see what Kinnear can do to change things here, we can't expect miracles from haveing Zoggy at LB abd Taylor at RB.

free kick against us that led to the goal was soft as fuck , cant belive ref's are giving those kind of descisions .

and for all the praise owen has had of late , the little twat has missed so many sitters lately , had he put them away we would have another 6 points at least on the board .

There's no way that Ryan sodding Taylor has just scored against us again.

EDIT: I'm way behind obviously as I'm at work and don't have a stream, it's halftime right? And we sound dire, well no surprise there.

Edited by acrossthepond