Bastards

AgentFox

tbh, anyone who was relying on a pay rise must have their head up in the clouds given the current economic climate.

I was expecting fuck all but ended up with 4% However, our team lost 2 members not that long back and they're not replacing them...

tbh, anyone who was relying on a pay rise must have their head up in the clouds given the current economic climate.

I was expecting fuck all but ended up with 4% However, our team lost 2 members not that long back and they're not replacing them...

That's happened to us. And we seriously can't cope with the workload that has now been placed on ourselves.

We had 4 people quit in October and have recently taken on 3 clients two are world wide name - I'm working right up to 7pm tonight and will have to work some more at some point tomorrow to catch up

I would've taken a bottle of wine :lol:

That's happened to us. And we seriously can't cope with the workload that has now been placed on ourselves.

Familar tune that Mr B. We could barely cope before hand. On top of that, we've won the M25 widening contract so the workforce is going up by 350 by mid January.

I give one every year but this year just couldn't justify it. We've struggled like most this last Qtr and while we're doing ok, we're about 20% down on last year. While no one mentioned it, I doubt any expected a bonus. That said, I did buy a 40" TV which was picked out of a hat for someone at the staff party. As an employer, I'm much happier if I can give the staff a Xmas bonus but you just need to be cautious / realistic.

I give one every year but this year just couldn't justify it. We've struggled like most this last Qtr and while we're doing ok, we're about 20% down on last year. While no one mentioned it, I doubt any expected a bonus. That said, I did buy a 40" TV which was picked out of a hat for someone at the staff party. As an employer, I'm much happier if I can give the staff a Xmas bonus but you just need to be cautious / realistic.

Are you hiring? :lol:

Must be hard on the rest of the team having to carry you as well.....havasack! :lol:

I got a 10% pay rise and a bonus. :lol:

But then I work in repossession sales so we're busier than ever..

Your round at Wigan then missus.

Spent it all on presents. :)

To demonstrate my generosity I will buy you a £5 bottle of water from a service station.

My lot locked me in to a contractually agreed moderate pay raise to keep me on board for the next few years shortly before the financial crisis properly kicked in. And they denominated it in euros even though my salary's in sterling. Bet they're kicking themselves now.

Similar story here anyway, lots of customers going to the wall/merging/scaling back their operations/suspending production etc. so it's all a bit hairy. :lol:

Catmag!

Hows my favourite nurse?

I'm grand thank you, my lovely. Off to work in a bit with no payrise or Christmas bonus but if I'm lucky there'll be no stabbings tonight :lol: The festivities start at 8am then I've only got 9 shifts left :)