Bastards

AgentFox

No bonus for me this year, wasn't even mentioned.

I love how the reality of the situation is completely at odds with the bullshit messages we get sent about how well we're doing, if we're doing so well then where's our bonus?

well its just taken 9 months to sort out our annual payrise which has been agreed at a wonderful 2%. :lol:

Still theres less people to collect tax off these days so I suppose I should be grateful, maybe its time for a transfer to JobCentre+, probably going to be tons of overtime on there the way the country's going.

Try working for the NHS, not only do you have to work over christmas, you dont get a payrise or a bonus

Speak for yourself, three of my cremation form cheques came through just before Christmas, £213, thankyouverymuch. :)

Merry Christmas, Luke Shipman :lol:

no bonus here. government fat cats award themselves top dollar but those on the coal face get nowt but an e-mail thanking us for all of our hard work but lets make sure we work even harder 2009. fckn facists

Just wait till next year, the big issue now is actually pay cuts, of course those above a certain pay grade will be immune and will still likely get their bonuses for successfully bringing in enough cuts. :unsure:

no bonus here. government fat cats award themselves top dollar but those on the coal face get nowt but an e-mail thanking us for all of our hard work but lets make sure we work even harder 2009. fckn facists

Just wait till next year, the big issue now is actually pay cuts, of course those above a certain pay grade will be immune and will still likely get their bonuses for successfully bringing in enough cuts. :unsure:

Aye, there was talk this morning of freezing / reducing the minimum wage. Captains of industry wouldn't be so keen on that one if they rolled it up with legislation to ban massive bonuses / share issues.

Try working for the NHS, not only do you have to work over christmas, you dont get a payrise or a bonus

Speak for yourself, three of my cremation form cheques came through just before Christmas, £213, thankyouverymuch. :icon_lol:

Merry Christmas, Luke Shipman :unsure:

You'd be surprised at the similarities tbh:

-both born & raised in Nottingham

-both went to Leeds Universtity Medical School

-both in Tetley Hall in first year

-he committed suicide on the 13th of January 2004, the before his 57th birthday. My birthday? 13th January.

His first job was at Pontefract General Hospital. When applying for jobs, my first priority was to NOT get a job at PGH, mostly for all of the above (and because it's a shithole).

Not a similarity as such, but my auntie lives in Hyde, Greater Manchester - Shipman's former stamping ground. In fact, she lives directly opposite a cemetery where they exhumed bodies from during the investigation. Given her age and that of his victims, it's a good fucking job she had a different GP.

I'm very nice though. :icon_lol:

Aye, there was talk this morning of freezing / reducing the minimum wage. Captains of industry wouldn't be so keen on that one if they rolled it up with legislation to ban massive bonuses / share issues.

Yeah that one is going to get tricky, essentially the globalisation boom and infinite migrants has kept the minimum wage from having negative issues it might have had, but now maybe there's going to be issues of forces on it pulling in different directions.

There'll still be big bonuses above a certain pay grade in most companies though, even with pay cuts and minimum wage freezes. :icon_lol: