Steve Bruce

KingKev

7iks-r.jpg

I dislike this fat frog. Hopefully he'll get what he deserves on Boying Day.

I wonder where we'd be if he took the job here in September 2004. I used to hate Birmingham's style, it was proper Italian tactics, the game where we lost 0-1 here when they came up was one of the most frustrating I've ever seen. Since he's been at Wigan though I think it's hard to argue they play some attractive stuff at times, and he's proven he's a coach who can adapt. Not saying I WOULD want him now, but fair play of late.

7iks-r.jpg

I wonder where we'd be if he took the job here in September 2004. I used to hate Birmingham's style, it was proper Italian tactics, the game where we lost 0-1 here when they came up was one of the most frustrating I've ever seen. Since he's been at Wigan though I think it's hard to argue they play some attractive stuff at times, and he's proven he's a coach who can adapt. Not saying I WOULD want him now, but fair play of late.

Yes, he's doing a decent job at Wigan, and he didn't do a bad job at Birmingham either, but I just pray he'll never get the job here. Of course the football Birmingham played under him was proper Italian Catenaccio, but to defend him he hadn't the players to play attacking football - at Wigan, he has the likes of Zaki, Valencia, Palacios etc. who possess some creativity. They need to attack at times, and some of the stuff they played so far was pretty good-looking.

Again: Decent manager for the likes of Birmingham, Wigan & Co., but not for Newcastle. And I don't like him.

Edited by KingKev

7iks-r.jpg

Yes, he's doing a decent job at Wigan, and he didn't do a bad job at Birmingham either, but I just pray he'll never get the job here. Of course the football Birmingham played under him was proper Italian Catenaccio, but to defend him he hadn't the players to play attacking football - at Wigan, he has the likes of Zaki, Valencia, Palacios etc. who possess some creativity. They need to attack at times, and some of the stuff they played so far was pretty good-looking.

Again: Decent manager for the likes of Birmingham, Wigan & Co., but not for Newcastle. And I don't like him.

A couple of years ago I thought that about Martin O Neill.

7iks-r.jpg

A couple of years ago I thought that about Martin O Neill.

I think he'll be the next man u boss tbh.

Never used to like him, but wouldn't mind seeing him here next season tbh.

I honestly don't think we can stick with Kinnear after this season and Bruce would be a decent choice imo.

Never used to like him, but wouldn't mind seeing him here next season tbh.

I honestly don't think we can stick with Kinnear after this season and Bruce would be a decent choice imo.

That's the point. I don't think there's an other decent manager who would take charge here. Only a foreign guy, but it isn't always the perfect choice, just look at Ramos who actually was quite successful in Spain.

Edited by KingKev