Americans and their guns

Lazarus

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7799809.stm

A man dressed as Santa Claus has opened fire at a Christmas party near the US city of Los Angeles, killing at least three people and starting a fire.

The local coroner's office said there could be "several" more bodies in the ashes of the blaze.

The shooting took place at a party on Christmas Eve in the suburb of Covina.

Police named Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, 45, as a suspect and later said his body had been identified at his brother's house in the Sylmar area.

Police believe Mr Pardo may have killed himself but would not reveal the circumstances of his death.

Burnt out

Mr Pardo was the estranged husband of a woman who may have been at the party, officers said.

Bruce Jeffrey Pardo. Police pic

The body of suspect Bruce Jeffrey Pardo has been found

Lt Pat Buchanan told Associated Press: "He was going through some type of marital problems, and we believe that this residence is a relative's residence."

Covina is about 25 miles (40km) east of Los Angeles.

The gunman opened fire with a hand gun on about 30 guests after arriving on Wednesday night, police said. He removed the Santa suit and left in casual clothing.

One neighbour, Jan Gregory, told AP she saw a teenage boy running from the house screaming, "They shot my family."

The subsequent fire gutted the two-storey home.

Among those injured were two girls, aged eight and 13.

LA County coroner's official Ed Winter said investigators had found more bodies in the ashes but would not say how many.

"We have multiple bodies inside," he said. "They're extremely charred and burned."

And most of the sad twats still think they should continue to have the right to bear arms.

FFS, hows it any better than a richer Iraq :aye: ?

They believe that their goverment is efficient

The place is over run with propaganda

Its one of the most racist countries in the world

They fight each other for territory

Their elections are rigged

They run around shooting those who don't agree with them cos "they have the right"

Their legal system is a joke that is based on who produces the best show and who has the most money, Fuck the evidence

They start all arguments with "This is America Land of the free..."

The American dream?? Fuck that! It may be cold wet miserable and I pay too much tax but at least I can walk down my street on a night without fear of getting raped or shot in a drive-by. I'll get to see my son grow up and I'll probably die of pneumonia :o or cardiac disease due to lack of an outdoor lifestyle, but hey if outdoors means gangs, shootings, :) abortion rallies, :outahere: gun rallies, chasing half arsed politicians round the country whilst wearing a flag and recieting the fucking ammendments :outahere: and tarring and feathering black folk??, then I'm proud to be pasty, lazy, cold, cynical and british cos we might have a country run by tossers but we're all bright enough to know it and know enuf to realise there is no point in giving a fuck cos it wouldn't matter anyway.

Long live pie and peas, rain :lol: , draft excluders, tetley and the tyne bridge, all here in blighty.

That is all soapbox put away. Athankyou. :icon_lol:

Great post soccermom. It really made me laugh.

I grew up in Canada, my parents and brothers all moved back to England but I am in California. I must say that it isn't nearly as bleak here "on the ground", but nevertheless as far as caricatures go you've hit it bang on. Made me feel real nostalgic for pie, peas, rain, tetley's and tyne bridge too. ;-)

Merry Christmas!

Where about are you from in the US Soccernana? Alabama?

Shut up soft sod :lol:

I just think on the whole they're a bunch of deluded sad bastards.

Obv there'll be a few exceptions to the rule, but as usual majority rules. :)

I grew up in Canada, my parents and brothers all moved back to England but I am in California. I must say that it isn't nearly as bleak here "on the ground", but nevertheless as far as caricatures go you've hit it bang on. Made me feel real nostalgic for pie, peas, rain, tetley's and tyne bridge too. ;-)

Merry Christmas!

FYP :lol:

Merry Christmas!

FYP :lol:

:) what did you fix?

And most of the sad twats still think they should continue to have the right to bear arms.

They run around shooting those who don't agree with them cos "they have the right"

Their legal system is a joke that is based on who produces the best show and who has the most money, Fuck the evidence

The American dream?? Fuck that! It may be cold wet miserable and I pay too much tax but at least I can walk down my street on a night without fear of getting raped or shot in a drive-by. I'll get to see my son grow up and I'll probably die of pneumonia :o or cardiac disease due to lack of an outdoor lifestyle, but hey if outdoors means gangs, shootings, :) abortion rallies, :outahere: gun rallies, chasing half arsed politicians round the country whilst wearing a flag and recieting the fucking ammendments :outahere: and tarring and feathering black folk??, then I'm proud to be pasty, lazy, cold, cynical and british cos we might have a country run by tossers but we're all bright enough to know it and know enuf to realise there is no point in giving a fuck cos it wouldn't matter anyway.

Long live pie and peas, rain :lol: , draft excluders, tetley and the tyne bridge, all here in blighty.

having a good old rant are we ?

We have a country run by tossers alright, or should I say PC tosspots who influence our rulers and those of that ilk of our rulers who choose to go down that route and have the influence. Of which there are too many to mention.

Some of your scenario is becoming more common here, thanks to that little lot.

Anyway, its Xmas day, I've had a nice quiet day which probably got a bit boring in the end, but wtf eh, the good old British pub is back open tomorrow.

What happened to the Alf Garnett Xmas special ? We haven't saw that on the box for a few years.

Merry Christmas!

FYP :outahere:

:o what did you fix?

Sorry my ignorance again using text acronyms instead of forum code :outahere: . In this case it meant for your pleasure rather than fixed your post. Sorry :lol: . Never thought.

Bet i kept ya guessin tho! :)

Have you ever been to America?

The American dream?? Fuck that! It may be cold wet miserable and I pay too much tax but at least I can walk down my street on a night without fear of getting raped or shot in a drive-by. I'll get to see my son grow up and I'll probably die of pneumonia :icon_lol: or cardiac disease due to lack of an outdoor lifestyle, but hey if outdoors means gangs, shootings, :) abortion rallies, :outahere: gun rallies, chasing half arsed politicians round the country whilst wearing a flag and recieting the fucking ammendments :o and tarring and feathering black folk??, then I'm proud to be pasty, lazy, cold, cynical and british cos we might have a country run by tossers but we're all bright enough to know it and know enuf to realise there is no point in giving a fuck cos it wouldn't matter anyway.

That is all soapbox put away. Athankyou. :aye:

Yes. :outahere:

An American forum member on Galaxytastic.net will be ranting about how lucky they are to live where they have nice weather and wont be stabbed by a hoody the next time they go out like in dreary old England.

Edited by Gejon

An American forum member on Galaxytastic.net will be ranting about how lucky they are to love where they have nice weather and wont be stabbed by a hoody the next time they go out like in dreary old England.

:lol:

Merry Christmas!

FYP :o

:icon_lol: what did you fix?

Sorry my ignorance again using text acronyms instead of forum code :outahere: . In this case it meant for your pleasure rather than fixed your post. Sorry :) . Never thought.

Bet i kept ya guessin tho! :outahere:

Hah, not really... you may not be aware, but I'm entirely too self obsessed to care about much on here for longer than the time it takes to reply...

:lol:

FFS, hows it any better than a richer Iraq :jihad: ?

The American dream?? Fuck that! It may be cold wet miserable and I pay too much tax but at least I can walk down my street on a night without fear of getting raped or shot in a drive-by. I'll get to see my son grow up and I'll probably die of pneumonia :aye: or cardiac disease due to lack of an outdoor lifestyle, but hey if outdoors means gangs, shootings, :outahere: abortion rallies, :outahere: gun rallies, chasing half arsed politicians round the country whilst wearing a flag and recieting the fucking ammendments :icon_lol: and tarring and feathering black folk??, then I'm proud to be pasty, lazy, cold, cynical and british cos we might have a country run by tossers but we're all bright enough to know it and know enuf to realise there is no point in giving a fuck cos it wouldn't matter anyway.

That is all soapbox put away. Athankyou. :aye:

Yes. :o

So your opinion was "informed" then. I don't know if that makes it better or worse. :)

I'd like to say that was a well thought-out post. However, can I just ask if you would be so kind to get yer tits oot ?

You're a bit of an idiot, aren't you soccer"mom"?

You got issue with my opinion Stevie boy?

Tough.

he's Steve, not Stevie.

He's also a wallabee.

Originally from Melbourne aren't you Steve?

Anyone who's been unfortunate enough to have traveled to Melbourne should understand that it isn't a great place and they should pity the poor lad. He can't help originating from there.